Jack Sparrow x Male reader

slight angst :)

The wind waved through your hair while you were leaning towards the sea. Your ship had been sailing for two days, the sea was quiet and you enjoyed the sun on your skin. After finishing school which not a lot of people did you decided to travel around the world and discover new things. The sunlight reflected on your sword and you pulled it out of its holder, while admiring the beautiful craft you noticed another ship sailing your way. The other people had noticed it too and warned the captain. When you came closer you noticed the ship was ruinous, there were holes all over, the sails were barely catching wind and a pirate flag was swinging on the mast. Your heart jumped, ever since you were younger pirates had become your sworn enemy after taking away your loved one. Now you finally had the chance to take revenge. The ship approached quickly as you held your sword tightly in your hand. The pirates threw hooks on your ship started to jump onto your deck. You fought a few off and swung to their ship, who you assumed was their captain stood with his back towards you. Without hesitating you pulled out a dagger and grabbed the pirate leader, with the tip of the metal on his neck you yelled at his comrades. "You will get back on your ship and sail away immediately or otherwise your captain is dead!" the pirates froze and looked at you. Their captain spoke up "Well I don't really think that's a good idea mate" before you had the time to register his voice he had already freed himself out of your arms and stood in front of you with his sword. Your eyes met and your head spun, your eyes teared up and your eyes turned black.

You felt Jack's breath in your neck and his arm around your waist. The sun was slowly coming up, you inhaled the smell of the sea and you turned to your boyfriend. His eyes were closed and his hair was messy, you stroke a few locks out of his face and took all his little features in. His eyes opened slowly and you were welcomed by a charming smile. "Hey baby" you whispered. "Good morning sweetheart" he said while giving you a peck on your lips. These moments were your favorite ones, no one judging you, no pressure of hating each other, just you and him. "I loved last night" he whispered in your ear. Your cheeks turned slightly red "I did too" you muttered with a small grin. Jack stood up and gave you his hand, you grabbed it and he pulled you close. "Honey, I know you loved it" he grinned while your cheeks turned even redder. "You have no proof" you yelled while running away laughing. "I love you" he yelled back. "I love you too"

You opened your eyes only to see you were tied up against the pirates' mast. The memories came flashing back to you, your head turned faster than it ever did before only to see Jack nowhere. "I want to speak to your captain" you stated to a few men. They laughed and ignored you. You had to see Jack again, you had to make sure it was him and not just a ghost. When you heard the news about his death you were heartbroken. When he joined a pirate crew you were so happy for him, it had always been his biggest dream. You were supposed to go with him but the day the ship left your dad had locked you up. You missed the ship and Jack was gone. Luckily he had realized what your dad had done and left you a message: a letter explaining he left and would come back for you. But that wasn't the only thing, along with the letter there was also a golden necklace with both of your initials.

Why would he tie you up? Maybe he didn't recognize you anymore? You tried to move your body but the rope was too tight. You gave up.

Suddenly you smelled a scent of rum and looked up again. Before you were standing, the love of your life. "Ja-Jack, don't you recognize me?" He frowned "Do I have to?" Your eyes started to well up as you looked into his dark eyes. "It's y/n" finally his eyes lit up, "Oh no" he immediately pulled out a dagger and cut you loose while repeatedly saying sorry. You fell right into his arms sobbing, you grabbed each other so tight you almost couldn't breathe. You parted and Jack took your face in his hands "I'm so sorry y/n" he whispered. Your eyes locked and you kissed him with all the love you got in you. Meanwhile, Jack's crew had stopped doing whatever they were doing to stare at the two of you with an open mouth. Not because of the fact that you were both guys, they were used to that, but more because you told them so.

Years passed and Jack and you were the kings of the seven seas. The crew had grown used to you and you had proven to be an amazing pirate. Did you and Jack marry? Yes.