Halloween special (Hubie halloween)

Mike Deli x Male reader
Slight smut (Mike is 18+ in this)

Halloween, your favorite time of the year.  Living in Salem made the event even more fun, tonight was the night and you had lot of plans. Your school was hosting a special tour where teachers and some students tried to scare the shit out of you. These kind of tours were not your favorite, mostly because you never got scared. But this year your boyfriend had talked you into it because he was one of the students who helped with the tour. Mike had changed a lot since last year's Halloween you were together now for 10 months and when he asked you to come you couldn't resist his puppy eyes. When you arrived at school you had to laugh about the not so scary decorations but you decided to go inside, you followed the arrows in the halls Suddenly your English teacher dressed as a vampire, jumped in front of you, clearly with the intention of scaring you, not that it worked. You continued walking and more people tried to scare you, wich didn't work. All of the sudden someone grabbed you and pulled you into one of the classes. You got pushed against one of the desks, the room was dark but you already knew who the person was. "Hey, baby" you laughed. "Didn't get scared?" he asked, you could tell he was smirking "Nope." His hands grabbed your waist and you felt his lips on your neck, he gently pecked little kisses and trailed that way to your lips. You wrapped your legs around him and pulled him closer. Your lips connected and you cupped his face in your hands, you could feel the fake blood on your hands. Your boyfriend costume was  supposed to be someone that got shot in the head and he was dripping of fake blood. Kissing him was the best part of the tour.

Mike softly bit your lip and a moan escaped your mouth, he chuckled "I'm making you make more noise then those losers who tried to scare you" you laughed. You were both breathing heavily and were a little out of breath. You knew Mike's cheeks were red from the previous makeout sessions you had before, you caressed his cheek and your lips crashed into eachother again. You continued like this for like ten minutes, you both craved eachother and Mike wanted to tear all your clothes off your body. "Wanna go to my house?" you whispered in his ear, he nodded and grabbed your hand. You ran outside but just before you reached the exit you bumped into Tommy and Megan. You quickly let go of eachothers hands and tried to act normal "Mike, y/n, having fun?" Tommy asked smiling. "Yeah but we're actually in a hurry so see ya later" you explained while you waved and grabbed your boyfriend's arm. Megan smirked "Have fun" she winked. You continued running outside and bursted out laughing the moment you set foot out the building. "They totally know" you were able to mumble between your laughs. "Doesn't matter" Mike said while kissing you again. He came close to your ear and whispered "Still going to your place?" You smirked, it was gonna be a long night.