photogenic (Ransom Drysdale)

Fluff ;)

You were a professional photographer and the Thrombey's had hired you to do a photoshoot with their family. You arrived at a beautiful big house and were welcomed by the girl that had hired you, who you also called your best friend: Meg. You were slightly nervous and held on to your camera tightly "C'mon they will like you" she winked. You snorted "From all the stories I've heard..." you laughed. She wrapped your arm around your shoulder and led you inside. The living room was filled with people, everybody turned their heads when you walked in, you looked around and waved. "This is y/n y/l/n he's our photographer and also my best friend" Meg said. Everyone said hi and introduced themselves, your eyes lingered to a good looking man sitting in the corner. He stood up and shook your hand, he introduced himself as Ransom while taking you in from head to toe. You felt your stomach turn as his eyes lingered over you. "Good luck" he smirked, you laughed "Thanks."

Meg came up to you grinning, you raised your eyebrows "He likes you" she teased. "He was just nice to me" you defended, "He's never nice." "You don't even know if he's into guys!" Meg rolled her eyes. "His eyes say enough." You looked at Ransom and saw him staring so you quickly turned your head "Oh my God." Meg patted your shoulder "Good luck."

Some time had gone by and everyone was outside for the photoshoot, you tried to concentrate on getting everything composed but you kept getting distracted by Ransom's gaze. After some discussions and trying to get the family to agree on the pictures you finally finished the shoot. As tired as you were you decided to go back to your hotel, you said goodbye to everyone and were ready to call a cab. Before you could Ransom stood before you, "I insist on driving you to your hotel" you tried to object but he sushed you and opened the door of his car. You got in and smiled gratefully at him, if you didn't know better you would have sworn he was blushing.

The ride was relaxing, you talked about everything and nothing. You arrived at your hotel quicker than you liked, and Ransom followed you to your door. "You were not what I expected" Ransom laughed. Your heart was beating loud in your chest while your eyes locked. Your back was against the wall and Ransom came closer "I would like to see you again y/n" you nodded "I feel the same way" You couldn't take it anymore and launched forward hitting the other guys' lips. Ransom kissed back immediately while cupping your cheek with his hand and putting his other one on your hip. You pulled away and smiled, he smiled back.