awesome (Tobias Eaton)

Tobias Eaton (Four) x Male reader

warning: fighting, mention of blood, swearing

The crowd was cheering loudly, you stepped into the fighting ring and hyped them up. On the other side of the ring Eric was howling and roaring. A hand grabbed your arm and pulled you closer, you turned around and looked in Four's face. You smiled and cupped his cheeks to give a peck on his lips. "Don't get hurt" he yelled, you laughed "I wouldn't dream of it."

You turned around and got in fighting position just like your contestant. A bell rang and the fight had begun. The rules were simple: everything is allowed except for biting or poking out eyes. Eric was the first one to throw a punch, you quickly ducked under his arm and punched him in the armpit. He grunted and threw another punch, this time it hit you in the face. Your head spun a little and you felt your lip stinging while a little strand of blood dripped on your chin. Eric took this to his advantage and swung your legs from beneath you. You felt your body hitting the ground, Eric pushed you down and kept hitting your face. You tried to push him away but you couldn't so you turned your head to the side and looked right into Four's worried eyes. You smiled at him with a mouth full of blood trying to reassure him you could handle it.

Eric's punches kept going but you were getting sick of his trash fighting. You headbutted him and kicked him in the groin while the crowd kept getting louder. You waited for Eric to stand up to see the furious look in his eyes you were waiting for. You knew you were smarter, faster and at least as strong as your rival. Especially when he was angry and thus reckless.

"You really think you can beat me cocksucker?" Eric laughed."Most definitely." You surged forward hitting him right on the nose hearing a satisfying crack. You gave some extra punches and Eric was out.

The crowd went wild and chanted your name. Four skipped under the ropes and put up your arm "We have a winner!" He shook his head slightly while looking into your eyes "You're awesome." You grinned "We'll I learned it from my awesome boyfriend." you winked. "He must be a really cool guy then." Four laughed getting closer. "Yeah" you closed the gap between you and kissed sweetly. "We should get you patched up my hero" he smiled, proud to be your boyfriend.