Peppermints (Bakugou)

Genre: fluff

I wrote this before I started watching mha so it's not really good, I cringe when I read it but I'm too lazy to change anything. Just see it as an au where Bakugou is nicer and Midoriya is meaner.

You walked out of class to train your powers with your best friend Izuku. Half a year had passed since you got into class 1A but it was still hard to use your powers at full strength. Your quirk was teleportation but everytime you teleported you got bad headaches and migraines, so you took special peppermints that stopped you from having them. You were walking through the halls with Izuku when you suddenly bumped into something or rather someone. A blonde guy with red eyes, your crush. Bakugou. You knew that he was a jerk most of the time but that didnt stop you from wanting to know him better. "Hey watch out dude" he said, he looked at you and realized who you were. "Hey" he smirked "were are you going?" he asked curiously. "None of your business Bakugourgoil" Izuku snapped. Your best friend didn't know you had a crush on the blond guy and Bakugou probably didnt know either because everytime he flirted with you, you froze. "I'm going to train" you squeaked while giving a little punch in Izuku shoulder. "Well, good luck losers" he winked at you and a thousand butterflies in your stomach started to go crazy.

"Again!" your best friend yelled at you. You had been training for some time and everything was going well. You teleported, took a peppermint, teleported, took a peppermint, teleported... You grabbed the little box of peppermints, opened it and your eyes widened. You had been so focused on training that you hadn't noticed that you ran out of peppermints. Right now you were really far away from school, you decided to teleport back to school. It took a lot of strength but you got there, your head was starting to ache and you still had to walk to the medical office. You stumbled through the hall with your head spinning, suddenly you bumped into someone. "Y/n, are you okay?!" a voice said, sounding far away. The last thing you remembered before everything went black were two arms catching you before your head hit the ground.

You woke up in a big room in a soft bed. The first thing you noticed was a blond guy sitting next to you. When you opened your eyes he offered directly some water "Are you okay y/n?" he asked with a worried smile. "Uhm, yeah I think so." Your crush was holding your hand and asked you if you were ok. That made you actually almost faint again. A nurse came in "He will be okay, we gave him some medicine." She assured Bakugou " And you can go home." she told you. The nurse left the room and the redeyed boy turned his head towards you. "Dont ever scare me like that again y/n" he said while looking in your eyes and coming closer. You gulped "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" "Just dont ever do it again" he said and came closer. Your faces were now just a few inches apart, you felt the need to kiss him but instead you turned your head away. Before you could say anything he slowly grabbed your face and turned it facing him again. The next thing you knew were his lips on yours, your heart exploded and you kissed him back. When you pulled back for air he smiled, "I really like you y/n" "I like yo-" "I know" he laughed "it was kinda obvious" your face turned red. Bakugou kissed your forehead "Do you wanna be my boyfriend y/n?" "Yes!" you said without hesitating. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" you were to focused on Bakugou that you hadn't noticed your best friend standing in the door opening. You and you boyfriend started laughing.

♡◇♡

This was my firts Male reader fic.

Feel free to request someone, I'll tell you if I'm in that fandom or not