Charlie Kelmeckis (the perks of being a wallflower)

Charlie Kelmeckis x Male Reader

warning: f slur, slight angst but fluff in the end

Charlie opened his eyes and looked around, a strange room appeared in his sight. Trying to remember the night before he felt someone next to him. He turned around and was faced with you, he realized how you weren't wearing a shirt and was horrified when he realized he wasn't wearing one either. You opened your eyes and Charlie jumped out of the bed. Stumbling as he grabbed his shirt and shoes. He thanked the gods for still having his pants on. You now sat up straight in bed and opened your mouth to explain the night before. But before you could speak Charlie rushed out.

His head filled with questions about the night before: what was he thinking, going to bed with a stranger? Except you weren't a stranger, not quite since everyone knew you at school for being the nice popular guy. Did you use him? Had he been drunk? What the fuck happened?! The same questions kept taunting him until he got home, when he was finally safe behind the doors of his own bedroom he broke down.

Getting out of bed to go to school was always hard for Charlie but now... He wasn't ready to face you, knowing you went to the same school. Not wanting to let down Sam and Patrick, he decided he would go anyway and would just avoid you at all costs.

School went good and he didn't run into any trouble or you, until lunch. He had just finished his food and was on his way to his locker when he accidentally bumped into one of the mean jocks. He apologized but got slammed into the lockers anyway. "Watch where you're going nerd!" the guy scolded "Hey, isn't he in our English class?" another jock asked. "Yeah, you're the teachers pet. You're probably screwing him for good grades, aren't you? Little faggot" Charlie looked around frantically to find an escape, suddenly the bully got pushed away and you appeared in his sight. "Leave him alone dickhead" the bullies, frightened now, knew your reputation and decided to leave before they got in any trouble.

You faced Charlie and checked if he got any injuries. "Are you okay?" Charlie nodded and wanted to walk away but you grabbed his arm. "Hey, I wanted to explain something about the other night but you left my room so fast and I couldn't find you at school.

"I'll explain now, you were at my party yesterday but you drank too much. So when you started throwing up I helped you, it was all over your shirt so I threw it in the washing machine and I brought you to my room to let you use one of my shirts. When you got there you fell asleep on my bed. Since I was kinda drunk myself and you wouldn't wake up I just let you sleep over." You told him all of this in almost one breath and were now smiling apologetically at him. Charlie seemed to need a moment to process everything and made a cute face while doing so. Your smile grew wider. "You okay?" Charlie nodded slowly "Yeah...I'm sorry I overreacted" You put your hand on his shoulder and gave him a friendly pat "Hey, it's okay" the brown-haired boy was smiling now too "I guess we'll go back to normal now?" You felt a knot forming in your stomach, it was now or never. "I don't want to go back to how it was." You spoke firmly. Charlie cocked his head "Why?" You took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes "Because I like you."

Charlie's eyes widened "Wait, you like-" "yes, I like guys" you interrupted "...me" the brown-haired boy finished his sentence. Your face started to heat up and you gulped.

"I think I like you too y/n"