Druig smut

gif by @ gryffindorwriter on Tumblr

Bottom! Druig x Top! eternal Male reader

Tw: unprotected sex!!! , basic smut, no hard kinks

summary: Druig and you were sent on a mission together. Sharing the same room (and bed) made some truths come out. Not hard when your crush can read minds.

Druig relaxed into the covers and rested his head on the pillow. "Of course they only had to have one room left and of course there only had to be one bed in it." you complain as you let yourself slump into the sofa next to the bed. Druig laughs, you throw a sour expression at him. "You think this is funny huh? Wait till I kick you out of the bed in the middle of the night, we'll see who's laughing then." You throw one of the small cushions at him.

"You know, there's a way to avoid that situation right?" Druig says as a mischievous expression forms on his face. Suddenly a picture of your two naked bodies entwined together forms in your head. You raise your eyebrows 'guess I'll just play along' you think to yourself.

"What do you mean exactly?" you ask naively. Druigs expression changes slightly and opens his mouth "Well, you could sleep on the ground" he smirks. You stand up and walk to his side of the bed get close to his face and you feel his breath hitch. You wait for a second to speak "I'm gonna grab dinner" you smile as you walk away from the bed out of the door away from him.

You arrive at the diner with Druig shortly following you. You pick a table and order your favorite food. Boredom washes over you and still keen on playing along with Druigs games an idea forms in your head. You decide to look Druig, who is sitting in front of you, right in the eyes. Feeling they had been lingering over you ever since your conversation about the single bed. Concentrating as hard as you can you start to form the picture that has been in your head for quite a while, a guilty pleasure that had visited you in your dreams. A vision of Druig whining, begging, moaning your name, his lips on yours, no space left in between your naked bodies...

Druig shifts in his chair and fixes his pants, a slight blush growing on his cheeks. Every time he looks over your face is plastered with a mask of innocence. "You okay Druig?" you ask him casually as his breathing starts to get heavier. You were still busy imagining him under you all hot and sweaty knowing he could read your mind if he wanted to, or in this case, if you wanted to.

Knowing you could make him like this with just your thoughts made you grow in your pants. Suddenly Druig got up "I'm not hungry, I'm heading back to my -our room" he speaks. As he rushed out you followed him, leaving some money for the food you hadn't even touched.

You caught up with him before he reached your bedroom door, you put your hand on his shoulder. "Druig, are you okay?" you ask hoping you hadn't gone too far. He turns around and takes you in from head to toe. Before you can open your mouth to ask if you'd gone too far he puts his finger over your lips. "I love it when you decide to play along" he says sultry. A mischievous grin forms on his face, you take his hands in yours.

fuck me y/n'

"With pleasure."

Your faces meet each other in a clashing kiss, the hunger that was kept in you for centuries finally coming out. You open the door and stumble through it, locking lips again you push him to the wall. Your hands roam his body, you break the kiss to rest your forehead against his and take his face in your hands. "I have wanted to do that for a really long time" you say almost breathless.

"I wanted you for centuries y/n and I still want you now." Druig whispers.

Your lips connect into a kiss more sensual than the last. The kiss heats up and Druig starts to grind his hips into yours, you feel his hard-on against your thigh and gasp when he moves against yours. Your hands travel from his face down his back and take off his shirt, his hands doing the same. "Jump" you tell him, he does so and wraps his legs around you. Still pinned against the wall you deepen the kiss as you look for more friction, more connection between the two of you.

You carry him to the bed and fall down on it, Druig lying on his back as you stand up to take off your pants. Sitting up, the other eternal takes your hips between his hands and starts placing kisses from your chest downwards. You entangle your fingers in his hair as you moan softly, looking up through his lashes Druig gets lower and lower. The underwear you hadn't taken off yet already wet with precum, gets taken off slowly.

Druig takes his own pants off and you join him on the bed. Making out, you feel every single part of his beautiful body, finally your fingers reach his entrance. You grab the lube from the nightstand and put some on your fingers. Druig spreads his legs, you take his invitation and move in between them.

You kiss him devotedly as your fingers circle around his hole and you push one in slowly. Druigs breath hitches "More" he demands. You push in deeper and move your finger. Making sure he's ready you put a second one inside and then a third.

The eternal was rock hard moaning your name. "Y/n, please, I want you in me" he whimpers with his hands on your chest. You nod as you remove your fingers out of him, positioning yourself between his legs. You push in the head slowly and Druig curses, tipping his head back giving you the opportunity to kiss his neck.

You stop moving to see if he is alright but he pushes himself down on you as he mutters "Keep going." When you're finally all in you start moving in and out at a slow pace. Druigs arms wrap around your back, nails digging into your skin. He calls out your name as you speed up.

You devour him in a sloppy kiss as the pleasure of his warm insides runs through you. Druig keeps moaning your name while you pound inside him. You feel you're getting closer as a warmth starts to grow in your stomach and your movements start to get sloppy.

Druig opens his mouth to say something but only moans escape. You look inside his eyes 'I'm gonna cum.' You nod as you kiss him again and trust in deeper and faster.

You feel your body fall apart as your cum fills Druig and his cum spills over you. You both pant as you lie next to each other. And turn to each other 'My beautiful, beautiful y/n' you smile as you kiss Druig tenderly.