Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester x Male reader

Fluff!! could be read as platonic or romantic

When Dean decided to do a movie marathon with you, you knew it was going to be quite something.

First, you picked the movies. When you couldn't choose you decided to call Charlie. She recommended Harry Potter since Dean hadn't watched them yet. (it made her very frustrated)

Then you made a grocery list together. It looked like the list of a small child who had switched it with their mom's list hoping she wouldn't notice and would just buy everything the child wanted.

A small summary: candy, lots of candy, popcorn, chocolate, chips, popcorn, and enough energy drinks to fight God (not that you were) oh, and don't forget the pie!

While Dean was setting up a big white screen to project to the movie on Sam walked in. "Dean, what are you doing?" the taller brother questioned "Y/n and I are doing a movie marathon, wanna join?" Sam grimaced "Yeah, no. I'm just gonna read something and then go to bed."  You laughed "Come on Sammy, you'll miss out on all the fun" "Yeah" Dean added "some boring book can't be more interesting than this" "Actually it's a thesis about..." Dean cut Sam right off "Okay that's enough, just go." Sam went back to his room, you yelled after him "Good night!"

You surprisingly got through the first two movies without any disruptions, if you don't count Dean talking over it, yelling when someone did something stupid or hyping up the characters when they did something smart...He decided that Hermoine is his favorite just like Charlie.

After the first movie you also took the Pottermore test to see in which house Dean is in.

At the third one it started to get harder to pay attention, that's when you started chugging the energy drinks, that in combination with a lot of candy got you through another one.

After four movies you decided, high on sugar, to do some karaoke. Probably not the best idea since one, Dean sings horribly false and two, it was like 3am.

The next morning (1pm for you) Sam greeted you with a sour face. "Next time you warn me if you're going to do a movie marathon again so I can leave the bunker as fast as I can."

You definitely did it again. (Charlie decided to join too)