⏳9

"... Idolish7 new member?" Tsumugi repeated with wide eyes. Ren nodded with a smirk

"Yes, what? Are you that surprised to see a talented boy decide to join a rookie group?"

Riku's eyes twitch at his words, "what do you mean rookie group?"

Ren turned to him and smiled "aree? Nanase riku? Are you missing your old group?? Too bad, i will be your replacement from now on. Don't misunderstand, its not like i want to join the childish group. My old man forced me so who am i to decline, right?"

".. Your old man? " Momo asked.

"Oh cmon, one of the government men, fujiwara akihiko?" Ren said, riku eyes widen at that name.

".. Heh, so its like that. Your old man sure is dirty huh. But what am i expect from a government?" Riku said amused, ren smiled

"Its a surprise though, our original plan is just for you to quit the group but obviously there has to be a project like this. So there is no other way than me joining idolish7 to prevent you getting closer to the member. That includes trigger as well" Ren said with a shrug.

".. What grudge did you have to riku-kun?" Yuki asked, ren thought for a while

"First, the existence of nanase riku will not make idolish7 fly higher. It will only stay on the ground and its all because of your illness. Second, kujou tenn is getting softer to you and that will make trigger stop flying higher too.

You get what i mean? YOU are a hindrance to both of the group. And old man wants to crush you before that will happen. Its not like i hate you but i don't like to see an useless person trying to be useful in front of my eyes, its annoying "

Ren said, pointing towards riku before turning to revale who glared at him.

"The top idols should also avoid him or you both will become a failure~ its an advice from me"

Momo scoffs, "its not you to judge whether riku will bring a failure or not to us, which i believe he will NOT bring a failure. Thank you very much but your so called advice is not needed for both yuki and i, lets go riku"

Momo said sternly as he pulled riku towards the hall ignoring ren. Yuki followed him after glancing at ren coldy for a second, "i hope its not you who will bring failure to us" Yuki said before walking away

".. Tch, their arrogant face is disturbing me" Ren mumbled while biting his thumb. Tsumugi gulped before saying

"Suzugamori-san, please follow me to the meeting room now"

"Ugh, can't you see I'm annoyed now?! Its all because of that arrogant idol, he already at America but decided to beingna coward and come back to Japan. I can't stand people like him!" Ren yelled with red face and walk away not caring he bumping tsumugi's shoulder.

"... Scary.. " Tsumugi mumbled rubbing her shoulder.

___the meeting room____

"Are you ready riku?" Momo asked the nervous boy before getting inside the room. Riku shakily nodded, "i-im fine!"

"Calm down, we will be right beside you" Yuki said assuring riku. Riku nodded gratefully and opened the door

.
.
.

Inside the room, idolish7, trigger, and each of the manager and presidents are there. Oh also a supervisor from the government is there (supervisor my ass. He is another sly old man) , They looked up at riku when he opened the door.

"Good morning, i am sorry for coming late. My name is nanase riku." Riku greeted politely. He can feel sougo and iori looked at him in shock

"Yo! Riku-chan~" Tsukumo smiled at him kindly. Riku smiled and waved back at him, silently greeting zool who just came back from wolrd tour. (They are good not bad)

".. Nanase riku, you have come" Sousuke silently said. Riku glared at him, the tension between him and riku is high enough for the others to look at them confused.

"Revale is here too~~~" Momo said happily, breaking the tension. He pulled riku towards a seat and sit beside him so the seat position is yuki-riku-momo

'Thank god, i don't think i am strong enough to sit near trigger or idolish7..' Riku sigh in relief, giving momo a grateful look for a second.

"Now that all members are here--"

"Suzugamori ren is still not here." Riku interrupted otoharu speaking. Otoharu stuttered a little, "y-yes?"

"I said my replacemen- oops, i mean idolish7 new member is still not here" Riku said totally saying "replacement" Accidentally ;)

'Idolish7 new member?!' That is what going through all of their mind except riku and revale.

"Y-you stop spouting nonsense! You Are just being a pain in the ass for quitting idolish7! Your existence in the idol life is not neede-"

'Hmm? Oho, so he is the supervisor? Must be from that akihiko man again' riku thought as he rolled his eyes, hearing the same thing again

"Yes yes, i heard that for the second time already. I will become a hindrance for idolish7, trigger, zool and whatever group you mention just because of my sickness, a shitty reason if you ask me. I understand already so stop repeating the same thing over and over again" Riku said with a bored look, enjoying the surprised look from the others.

"And he is not lying mr. I dont know your name is. Yuki and i saw the kid too, pretty childish and annoying if you ask me" Momo said with a shrug.

"Momo, don't be too honest now. The stranger will hurt if he hears more of your honest talk" Yuki said with a smile, smirking at the embarrassed man.

"Y-you! Your attitude is such a low thing! I wonder how can you become a top idol with that kind of attitude! You don't even deserve that tit-"

"Excuse me, please don't cross over the line. What you are saying is now directed to my idol, so better watch your little mouth" Rinto cut in with a cold look. The man flinched from his look

"Ughh i can't stand this meeting. Full of lowly idols and managers! Don't think you are off the hook, nanase riku! Its a good thing your friends have amnesia! Hmph!" The man glared at riku one more time before leaving the room with a slam.

The meeting room is silent now,

"Now that the nuisance is gone, shall we start the meeting?" Riku smiled with flowers on the background. A 180° different from before.