⏳17

".. Tenn-nii... Tenn-nii... Tenn.. Nii?" Inside the kujou residence, tenn laid on his bed mumbling the same words over and over again. The words that seems so familiar yet so strange on his tounge.

".. Tch, this annoys me" He grumbled as the boy turned to his side with a frowning face. Who in the world is the mysterious nanase riku?

Mysterious..? The boy is far from that, tenn knew something is hiding and he needs to find it out. But how?

".. Amnesia.. I got amnesia from the crash one year ago. Nanase riku was an idolish7 member before, and trigger is close with them.. Maybe he is supposed to be my best friend..?"

Tenn mumbled with a calculated look but he passed that idea as he is not a person that want nor search for best friend.

"Now that i think about it, kujou-san also didn't tell me anything. Whats with people hiding secret this day" Tenn grabbed his phone and stopped as he realized something.

The phone on his hand is a new one, he remembered Aya accidentally dropped the previous one and bought him the new one, if he's not wrong.. The old phone supposed to be on her room.

And if he need some old information before he got the new phone... Then...

Tenn stood up as he walked out his room and checked the house a little bit. No one is at home fortunately, he can go with his plan.

Slowly tenn walked to Aya's room and opened the door before slipped inside. One word that can define the room is Messy. Everything is a mess, clothes on the floor, messy bed and others.

"What in the world is she doing in here to make it this messy" Tenn said to himself as he opened the drawer to find his old phone.

There it is, the phone laid in the drawer already getting a little dusty from the little care he got. Tenn immediately opened the screen and met up with the password screen

".. It needs password?" Tenn mumbled silently as he tried to remember what password he made for the phone but they are not correct at all

'Please remember me, tenn-nii'

A sudden thought crossed the boy's mind as he quickly typed in something to the phone. He stared at the unlocked phone in silent as he read out the password

Nanase tenn, the password said as the screen unlocked by itself before the surprised boy.

"... Nanase tenn- AGH!?" Tenn winced as his head started to hurt so much he need to kneel down and hold his head in pain.

"What's with this pain- the medicine.. Where is it.. " He said out loud as he searched for the medicine while stumbling out Aya's room with his old phone on his pocket.

BRAK

the boy slammed the door opened and start stumbling into a table, opening the drawer and search for the medicine again.

The medicine is a pill that the doctor gave to him to reduce his headache. He never met the doctor and only receiving the pills from kujou-san just like everyone else.

Wait..

Tenn stopped his movement as he tried to remember something again.

"... Kujou-san is the one who gave me the pills.. He said its from the doctor but is it possible that this medicine is not for headache-" He mumbled as he stared at the pill in his hand suspiciously.

He doesn't have any grudge against kujou takamasa, at least his amnesia self is. But his inner heart couldn't help but feel restless when he drank the pills before.