⏳16

".. President yaotome.. Never called my father?" Riku repeated with trembling voice. Anesagi nodded, "i knew all of President's contact"

Riku sat down again with a stressful sigh. The problem has become more and more troublesome. "Anesagi-san.. 1 year ago, do you know why i left Japan?"

Anesagi frowned, "isn't it because of the government?"

Riku shook his head, "that is one of the reason but the other one is because yaotome sousuke called my father and told me to stay away from trigger or they will be in danger too"

"But president never called him at all" Anesagi continued. Riku nodded, "that can be only mean one thing"

"... Your father lied to you?" Anesagi said with softer tone. Riku didn't react, or he didn't want to believe it at all.

"We don't know he lied or not. Otou-san never meet President yaotome before. Someone else can called him and introduced himself as yaotome sousuke" Riku said to trigger's manager.

Anesagi sighed, ".. Is your father someone dangerous?"

Riku frowned and played with his finger

".. I don't know"

Anesagi eyes widened, "what do you mean?"

"He may adopted me since i was in my early teen but he always not at home and only came home once a month or more. I don't know what his job, nor his real personality is. Is his kind face right now is real? Or fake? I don't know"

Riku said with his eyes closed, remembering his childhood days. He never got so close with his father before, only with his brother.

"This is unexpected.. Are you sure you can believe him?" Anesagi said with uncertain voice. Riku chuckled

"... I never said i believe him though? I am not the old nanase riku anymore. There are so many things i learned in America, one of them is not to carelessly believe the people around you, your parents included" Riku said, stood up from the couch.

"Your change of attitude never fail to amaze me. In a good way of course" Anesagi said with a shrug. Riku smiled before turn serious.

"Anesagi-san, this conversation.. I hope it only stay within both of us" Riku said with a low voice before leaving the room and anesagi behind. Anesagi frowned and rubbed his forehead

"Nanase riku... You have a lot of people ready to help you when you are in trouble. But you always ignore them and do everything yourself... "

.
.
.

"Is your job done yet?" Tenn asked, after seeing riku walked out the office. Riku eyes widened, "s-since when you-"

Tenn rose his eyebrow, "i went to the toilet and bought a drink before i came here"

Riku nervously laughed, "a-ahahaa is that so. Are you waiting for me?"

"Well, its necessary to have a close connection with each other anyway" Tenn answered while looking at the other way.

"... Hehe, arigatou kujou-san!" Riku smiled brightly at tenn who froze when he saw it.

For a second, tenn saw a small red haired kid smiling at him before disappearing. He blinked in surprise before a dull ache appeared from his head

".. Nanase riku... Your smile.. Your hair.. Your eyes.. Everything about you somehow make me warm and alive. I felt like i am drowning in a pool of calm water whenever you are involved. This feeling is a nuisance and make me confused." Tenn suddenly said with a clouded look.

"... "

Riku only stood in silence, knowing perfectly why tenn is feeling that way. Tenn reached out to the red haired in front of him and brush his cheek softly

"Just who are you to make me feel like this, tell me riku. How can i search for the answer? Everytime i tried to remember, the dull ache won't Disappear" Tenn said with a hopeless look, leaning his head to riku's shoulder.

Riku clenched his hand with a longing look, ".. I am not God who can bring answer immediately for you. I am no one but nanase riku, don't throw that feeling away please. I don't want to be abandoned again.. So catch me, tenn-nii"

The red haired said, his voice turned into a whisper that almost inaudible. Tenn stood up again with a surprised look.

"You-"

"Tenn, nanase? What are you doing here, hurry to the car! Its almost time for the lyrics making work with idolish7 remember?" Anesagi shouted as he pushed tenn towards the parking lot. Tenn nodded slowly and just let him be pushed by anesagi

'That nanase boy, did he not know that wall has ears?' Anesagi thought silently. Before looking behind to riku who stood alone, "are you coming?"

Riku blinked and ran towards them in a hurry. "Matte!!"

.
.
.

A man with a hidden face came out from a room, looking at the parking lot with a serious face before bringing his phone out.

"Boss? Yes i have a report. Its the same as our calculation, It seems Kujou tenn will be the first person to remember nanase riku"

 Its the same as our calculation, It seems Kujou tenn will be the first person to remember nanase riku"