⏳13

"Are you sure of telling them so straightforward?" Sougo asked, walking beside riku. Riku shook his head

"I don't know, but hiding it will only make it worse. Its not like i care about that old men reputation" Riku said shrugging. Sougo laughed

"You have changed"

Riku tilted his head, "really?"

"You have more confidence than before and can hold your head up in front of yaotome sousuke" Sougo replied, riku blushed and looked away in embarrassment

"Well, your cute side still not changed thankfully. Iori will like to see that again when he regains his memories" Sougo said amused, already imagining the blue haired boy taking photo silently.

"Sougo-san, i will need your help again" Riku said seriously. Sougo nodded knowing what the boy talked about

"I will kick them if they dare to lay a hand on you" Sougo scowled, riku shivered

'The yandere-like side from sougo-san is still the same or worse'

"What's your plan next, riku-kun?" Sougo asked. Riku frowned, "... Apart from helping the others for their memories.. Probably telling the truth? "

"You don't want to attack back?" Sougo asked, riku smiled "I'm here for revenge, sougo-san. Maybe i should tell them to wait for my surprise?"

"Then i will help you, did you change your phone call?" Sougo asked pulling out his phone. Riku nodded and added his number to sougo's phone.

"Here! Its don- WAAH-"

"RIKU_KUN"

Riku yelped as his body moved to the other side and a strong wind flew past him so fast along with a machine sounds.

"S-sougo-san?" Riku flinched as the hand that gripped his shoulder tighten. Sougo glared at the flash of red far away.

"They started to move already, riku-kun." Sougo said. Riku blinked, "what-"

"The red car almost want to crash to you to be more specific, they planned to crash to you." Sougo explained. Riku eyes widened

"..0849MD.." Riku mumbled out the car's number. He stood up and opened his phone, sougo stood beside him. Riku immediately dialed his brother's number, "wait for a bit, sougo-san"

"Riku? What is it?"

"Nii-chan? I think they already started their plan" Riku said to Arthur. A hitch of breath can be heard

"Are you alright? What did they do"

"They planned to crash their car into me, but I'm fine. Sougo-san saved me" Riku explained before his over-protective brother killed someone.

"That fvcker, did you have any information about them?"

"0849MD, that's their plat number" Riku said, he can heard a typing sounds from his brother side

"Noted, riku i suggest you to stay beside your friend for a while. Their move will not stop from this, it will get worse and can get you killed"

Riku turned to sougo who nodded agreeing, "okay, i understand."

"Stay safe, otouto"

"I will, nii-chan" Riku smiled as he closed the call. He swore he can hear arthur cursing after saying good bye.

"Riku-kun, this is just a suggestion but how about living in the dorm?" Sougo asked.

"Dorm as in ainana dorm?" Riku said and frowned as sougo nodded. "You are in danger right now, riku-kun"

"But, I will bring you guys-"

"Their target is not us and won't take risk of hurting us. As long as you stayed close to us, I'm sure it will be safer" Sougo explained with a serious tone. 

"but i am the one they targeted-"

"yes, but as you said before. we are an important asset. will they have the courage to ruin IDOLiSH7, i would like to see it" sougo cut him with a confident smile.

"Do you think they will agree.. " Riku said uncertain. Sougo smiled

......

In the dorm,

Mitsuki blinked as he opened the door and saw sougo pulled riku towards him.

"W-wait, sougo-san-"

"S-sougo? Nanase?" Mitsuki asked, sougo stopped in front of him and said "group meeting time" Before walking in the dorm

"E-eh?" Mitsuki tilted his head in confusion but still calling the others

___living room____

After hearing the yelling, one by one the members came out from their room and sat down in the living room confused.

"Then, what is this for?" Iori opened his mouth first.

"Then lets get to the point, riku-kun will live with us from now on" Sougo said, tamaki stopped eating, yamato spitted out his beer, iori blinked, mitsuki yelled, and nagi clapped his hands.

"WHAT/GURGH/NOM-/CLAPPING?!"

"Please take care of me" Riku said with a bright smile, leaving the others dumbfounded.

.
.

"N-nanase-san!" Iori ran to the red haired boy who is in the middle of the hall. Riku stopped walking and looked behind

"Are? Iori? What is it?" Riku asked in wonder.

"Is there.. Um.. Did you move here because of the danger?" Iori asked uncertain. Riku nodded

"Yeah but don't worry, i will cover myself and try to not get you involve-"

"No, that's not what i mean" Iori cut in with nervous look. Riku squinted his eyes confused

"What are you trying to say?"

"If you need help, i will help and protect you. I-its not like i am worried about you, i just want to help you as dormmate" Iori said stuttering and immediately left to his room with red face.

Riku stared at him dumbfounded before laughing a little, "that side of him never changed too"

I'm not dead yet. Just living buried in assignments and other things i need to do, lol. Sorry for the long three weeks wait.