⏳18

• Doesn’t it feel better to do it with everything you have, succeed with everything you have, and be happy with everything you have? There are times when you fail with everything you have too... But when that happens, you just gotta be sad with everything you have. It’s my one and only life! And aren’t I the only one that can make my own life interesting?

_______________________________

In the busy night, one car went to a certain place in full speed with the passenger gritted his teeth in frustation. "can you hurry up?" tenn asked in tense voice

"i-impossible, this is the highest speed i could give you" The driver nervously said. While he is grateful to get a high class client, but he also value his life more.

"Then choose the shortest route. NOW"

"H-HAIII"

Tenn calmed himself down, Forgetting his own twin brother. . That is absolutely unacceptable.

'Its weird how even i can forget about riku this long.. No matter how someone control the string, its impossible to make even idolish7 and me to not remember Riku. Now that i think about it, where did Riku's old belongings go to.. Don't tell me its that pill- '

Just what happened in the past 1 year. He released a deep breath as he opened his phone and the Trigger group chat

_______________

Trigger (3)

Tenn
Come to idolish7 dorm immediately.
20 minutes.

Gaku
The hell-

Ryuu
Huh??
______________________

.
.

"a-anoo, we have arrived-" the taxi driver spoke up with a trembling voice. Tenn paid him and ran out the car to the building in front of him. 

IDOLiSH7 dorm looked the same as ever. Tenn banged the door with all his might, only wishing to see the precious red haired boy he always longed to talk and sit down together.

"RIKU! OPEN THE DOOR! IDOLISH7!!" 

BANG BANG BANG

.
.
Mitsuki raised from his bed slowly while rubbing his eyes. The banging sound from outside really Disturbed his sleep.

" Who the hell banging the poor door *yawn " Mitsuki said while yawning. He stood up and walked to the door with heavy eyes.

"I swear if its a random guy playing a prank" He grumbled while yelling the person outside to wait a minute.

Creak-

"IZUMI MITSUKI, WHERE IS RIKU?"

Mitsuki blinked his eyes in shock while his body got shaken back and forth by the center of Trigger. This is honestly the first time mitsuki ever saw the perfectionist looked so in distraught.

What the hell happened?

"K-kujou?? What is it?? Riku still not at home yet" The shorter boy answered. The shaking went slower till its stopped. Tenn looked more calm now but his eyes told so many feelings

"Is.. Is that so, do you mind for me to wait here for him?" Tenn said, is that pleading eyes mitsuki just saw? Certainly not right?

"Sure! Just come in, its cold you know outside! Its only me here since the other members have schedule.. What do you even need from riku anyway?" Mitsuki said closing the door when the white haired boy entered the dorm. After that, he went to the kitchen to prepare some warm tea