⏳12

"I understand" Riku replied as he looked down to the table. After a second he looked up

"What is the first thing you want to know?" Riku asked.

"Why did you leave the group?" Tamaki asked bluntly. Riku sweatdropped

"It is not that important to know" Riki replied. Tamaki frowned, "no, i still want to know"

"Well i guess tama's question is quiet important too" Yamato said with a shrug.

"Well, to make it short-"

"I want it long!!"

"Its a matter of life or death, i guess?" Riku said pretending to not hear it. Who wants to explain such a troublesome story?

"You got threatened?" Gaku asked,

'Yeah, by your dad'

"Yes, but that's not exactly why i left Japan or the group" Riku said quietly. The others waited for the answer patiently

".. They said they will hurt you if i stayed here. I am more content with me leaving then seeing someone got hurt just because of money and success" Riku continued.

"Nanase-san, i don't know why you choose that. Pardon me, but i think we are capable to protect ourselves (basically because they are an adult)" Iori said softly. Riku shook his head

"You- no, idolish7 once experienced how strong 'they' are in the past. And one of them is your father, yaotome sousuke" Riku said looking straight at gaku. Gaku eyes widened

"That old man-"

"How can we believe you? Accusing one of the most successful CEO is a big crime" Tenn said with a hidden warning.

"T-tenn" Ryuu said, worried that riku will feel hurted by the white haired sharp mouth.

"That side of you never changed at all, but i never told you to believe me. You are the one who asked me to explain everything" Riku said with a smile.

"Point taken" Tenn replied shortly.

"I never see someone so brave before" Tamaki whispered to iori.

"I can't believe he dare to talk back~" Nagi joined in, whispered.

"Do you know why they target you?" Mitsuki asked curiously. Riku frowned before nodded

"Probably because idolish7, revale, trigger and zool have become one of the most important assets for Japan. The four group have fly even higher that international fans have started to form. They couldn't leave you alone anymore"

Riku explained his own theory. Yamato raised his hand, "but you ar- were one of idolish7 members, didn't that make you important too?"

"I have an ilness that can bring idolish7 into destruction in one second" Riku bluntly said. Sougo frowned at his words

"Ilness?" Iori mumbled, remembering how riku fall at their "first" Meeting at the hospital.

"What ilness that can bring idolish7 down?" Mitsuki asked.

"Asthma" Sougo replied. "Riku-kun has asthma"

"Asthma? You mean when you can't breath? Is it that bad?" Tamaki asked tilting his head.

"My ilness is quite severe, because i have this illness since i was born and almost died from it more than i can count" Riku answered, tamaki flinched at his words.

"Asthma... " Tenn mumbled softly, a sharp pain suddenly appeared yet disappeared as quick as it came.

He frowned as he rubbed his own head softly. He can somehow recalled a scene where he stood in front of a hospital room for a second.

Room 304, meiji medical care center?

"Room 304, meiji medical care center. That was my old room at hospital, my brother always came to take care of me there. It was our special place yet it was the place where i heard te- my brother left home, life sure is cruel" Riku said with a small laugh.

"He left you? Why?" Tamaki asked feeling that the red haired somewhat similar to him. Riku shrugged

"Who knows? For someone who left the home and pushed me out, he always takes care of me secretly."

"Oh.. So your brother is still here" Tamaki said with a smile. Riku glanced at him for a second

"Your sister also in here, dont worry. Kujou takamasa won't hurt her as long as he see value inside her" Riku said, tamaki eyes widened as he moved closer to riku.

"You know Aya?!"

tenn also surprised at the statement. To think nanase riku knew Aya..

"I met her sometimes, she is a good and happy girl." Riku smiled, tamaki smiled back but a little sad.

"Tamaki, i don't know how you feel about Your sister but my brother also left home to follow a man. At first i couldn't accept it and tried to bring him back.. But" Riku paused, glanced at tenn for a second.

"But?" Mitsuki asked. "But he didn't look happy at all when we are together. Peharps, i am the source of his uneasiness. At that time, i realized that as long as he is with us, he won't be happy at all. That's why i chose to not be his family anymore" Riku continued.

Tenn frowned as his heart ached.

' Why am i feel hurt? Why did i want to hug him? What is this feeling? Do i know riku-san before?'

"And you want me to let Aya go too?" Tamaki asked with a frown. Riku shook his head, "no, it is your own choice to make. I only shared my own experience"

"How can you know kujou-san" Tenn said, ignoring his own uneasiness.

".. He is the one who bring destruction to my family" Riku replied, glaring at the table.

I don't know why you think kujou-san bring you destruction, but i believe he has his own reason" Tenn said, riku chuckled

"Well, if he has any reason to kill my family then i would love to hear it. I'm not sure about the ending though, either i will punch him or report him to the police .. if i can" Riku said, standing up. It is time to go to his work

"Wait, we have the same work" Sougo said as he stood up too.

"Kujou-san is not a killer, are you lying?" Tenn said sharply, glaring at riku.

Riku stopped on his track, "i watched the way his car crushed into tou-san and kaa-san in front of my eyes when i was 14 years old. I want to wipe his dirty smirk away if i can. This grudge has been hold by me since then. Be careful around powerful people, that's all i can say"

Riku and sougo walked out the dorm and closed the door as the sound pierced through the air loudly, leaving the speechless idols behind.

SLAAM

To be continued