⏳2

No one pov :

"... Its hurt.." Riku whimpers in pain with cold sweats. Sogo immediately becomes more panic

".. Riku-kun, this attack is different from your normal attack" sogo says with wide eyes.

The usual attack doesn't make riku this hard to breath and riku's body is not supposed to shaking with cold sweats.

"Are..? Sou-chan, what happen? Who is he?" Tamaki who just opened the curtain and yawning, look at sougo and riku.

"Tamaki-kun, its not the right time to talk. Where is the damn doctor?!" Sogo curses with a death glare making tamaki backs away.

*door opens

"where is the patient?" A doctor runs in and notice riku on the ground. Sougo sigh in relief and annoyance

"Finally, took you enough time. My friend has an asthma attack but its different from the normal one"

Sougo explain fast and neat ignoring the panting yamato who just arrive at the room.

"Yama-san, who is he? Is he okay?" Tamaki asks.

"... Sougo's friend. Close friend." Yamato answers shortly.

"Close friend?"

.
.

"Let me check him" the doctor scoot over and check riku's body while the said boy cough multiple times trying to catch his breath.

"Riku-kun, hold on!" Sougo tries to calm his friend down. But riku still coughs so hard with tears in the corner of his eyes

".."

The doctor pull out his phone and press something while saying loud and clear

"A patient needs to go to the emergency room"

"Emergency room?! I- how bad is the situation?!" Iori asks the doctor before sougo can do it.

"Nanase riku-san has asthma, while most people do has asthma, its not a major one like nanase-san. asthma can be triggered from a lot of factors, that's include shock and depression. From what i see, nanase-san chest probably receive an impact from an accident or something making his asthma getting out of control. He may feels fine for a little while but if something triggers his attack strongly... The huge blow from the asthma can kill nanase-san in a short time" the doctor explain with worried face.

"... No way.."

Door forcely open

6 nurse run in the room and immediately approach the doctor and the others. One of them glance at riku

"Is he the patient?" She asks gaining a hurried nod.

"Please hurry, he may die from his own sickness" the doctor says as the nurses immediately put riku on the bed and bring him out of the room to the ER.

"Will riku-kun be fine?! There is a possibility he will be okay right?" Sougo stops the almost leaving doctor. The doctor sigh

".. I can't promise anything. From what i read about your case... His crushed feeling for being forgotten by his own friends may bring him into depression and the worst scenario he will be die from his asthma or ... Suicide" the doctor answers and leave the room.

Sougo sits himself on the floor trying to calm himself down.

'How is this happening? How can it become like this? What will happen in the future? Will riku-kun be fine? Will he alive?

Will he die?'

......

'Is this the end?
Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose you'

Riku pov :

"Patient nanase riku. Are you okay?"

A strange voice waking me up from my own dream, i open my eyes at the woman voice staring at the ceiling.

"... Hospital..." I mumbles knowing this is the hospital. I turn my head looking at relieved nurse

".. How long am i unconscious?"

"Yesterday, you were under operation for 8 hours and slept here for 7 hours now. Let me bring your food" the nurse walks out of the room silently.

I turn my head and look up at the ceiling again. Strangely i don't feel anything again, it feels like Yesterday was a dream. How everyone forget about him and how his asthma can kill him in a moment. But what's new?

"... At the end, i always lose all of it...

Isn't that right.. Otou-san, okaa-san."

Door opens

"RIKU-SAN! ARE YOU OKAY?" tsumugi opens the door and run to the room with sweats all over her body. She definitely run

"Manager, uhn.. Physically I'm fine" i smiles trying to comfort the panic girl.
"Are you sure? Do i have to bring tea? Lemon tea? How about the usual honey milk?"

"Manager, its fine. Don't be too worry. Come sit beside me" i chuckles softly, feeling somehow warm knowing not all people forget about him

.
.
.

"G-gomenasai riku-san..."

Tsumugi whispers after calming down. She is now sitting down beside riku's bed with head looking down.

I look at her confused. "For what?"

"If i stopped you guys from going... If i heard what riku-san said about your bad feeling.. If i just- can reverse time!" Tsumugi clench her skirt tightly, glaring at the floor with tears.

"Stop manager, We all do things we desperately wish we could undo. Those regrets just become part of who we are, along with everything else. To spend time trying to change that, well, it's like chasing the sky. Its close in your eyes but unreachable in reality.." I softly say. Manager look at me weirdly, she try to say something before hesitating.

"You can say it manager. I can see you want to say something to me"

"... Riku-san.. Is there anything i can do to you?" She finally asks. But her question makes me stare at her

"I- I mean, i want to make you feel better even though i know.. You will never feel any better. Y-you can ask me anything!" Tsumugi yells loudly with embarrassed yet determined face.

"... Something that can make me feel better huh... Is there anything i want than filling this empty space in my heart.." I mumble softly with blank expressions.

Tiit tiit tiit

Suddenly the hospital phone ringing, tsumugi stands up trying to search for nurse before picking it up herself.

"H-hello?"

I look to the window while waiting for the call to end. Birds are chirping and flying around happily while flowers bud start to appear in the sakura tree.

"Riku-san, someone named Henry want to speak to you"

Manager voice ringing in my head.. No, its only one name. Henry. I put the phone closer to my ears

"Riku?"

".... Father?"