⏳10

"Now that the nuisance has gone, lets start the meeting, shall we?" Riku said with an innocent smile before staring straight at sousuke who flinched and gulped.

".. Right.. As you all have heard, we will have a joint project for you guys but there is a little change" Sousuke started.

"A change?" Iori mumbled. Otoharu nodded

"At first we want you guys to perform together but seeing how it will shorten the performance time and you will get more exhausted.. We decide to make it separated into two team. First are trigger, idolish7 and riku. Then the second one is zool, revale and riku. These two groups will perform separated."

'... You are kidding me right?' Riku thought with a silent scream.

"Eh?! Wait, then you said riku has to perform TWICE including a solo song?!" Momo exclaimed, he is ready to throw the table over.

"I also reject this idea, even a group of more than 2 people will get tired after 2 songs. And you tell me riku who is a soloist has to go up thrice? This is not fair." Sougo rises his hand with a glare.

"T-that is.. "

"That's right!! Ryo-san, did you agree to this decision too?!" Touma said, staring at ryo who is sighing.

"If he is really the top idol in America, isn't it normal for singing that many of songs? Rather if he can't even do that then he is not suitable for this job" Tenn spoke calmly. Sougo literally glared really hard at tenn now.

'Y-you stupid brother!! I don't have to dance at America and my songs are less than 3 minutes!!! You- you- ARGGHH' riku thought inside his mind but showing a smile in front.

"Huh? Tenn you are kidding me right? We ran out of breath after 3 songs though??" Gaku said to himself silently.

"Tenn is right, and this is not our decision alone. And we already asked the person who hold the authority and There is no way for us to change the 'fair' decision now, he said" Sousuke said.

'Fair Decision my ass. Its literally a foul play from you know who.' Riku rolled his eyes.

"Tch, what kind of fair decision is that" Touma grumbled.

"Then, continuing our talk. The project will be for 2 months so please keep in mind for not arriving late at work" Tsukumo warned.

"What song will we use for the collaboration?" Yuki asked.

"You will make the song yourself with the group. Group one will have a daily meeting for the song from Monday to Wednesday. Group two will have it on thursday to sunday. The meeting is 4 hours" Otoharu replied. Riku glared at them

"Are you telling me to joined every meeting?"

"Yes, if not your bonus will be cut less" Sousuke replied. Riku slammed the table hard after hearing that statement. The room becomes silent as everyone stared at him in surprise.

"I find no reason for inviting me to join this joint project. Isn't it more convenient to invite another idol group? There are COUNTLESS of idol groups you can choose in Japan from average to top idols. I demand your explanation for inviting me because YOUR FAIR decision is overworking me. I'm sorry but I'm not a Cinderella who worked obediently. Do you think i HAVE so many free times for you people?!" Riku yelled annoyed and frustrated at the project rules.

"Wait riku-"

"If you don't change your so called fair decision, i will withdraw from this project because apparently i don't feel grateful to be invited. I already left for america and thought 'lets just enjoy life' but of course there is a sudden joint project with oh wow! Trigger and idolish7! Its my amnesia friends~~

I am happier if i don't have to see YOUR face till i die!!!! I don't care if its the Government command, You dirty wicked annoying old man" Riku shouted as he opened the door and slammed it close, leaving the speechless people inside. 

.
.
.

Riku grumbled as he walked to the parking lot and called his bro-manager

"Hello my lovely young-"

"Pick me up at xxxxx. Thanks" Riku said shortly and ended the call. 5 minutes later, Arthur's car came and riku immediately get inside still with an annoyed face. Arthur gulped beside him

".. E-everything going well?"

"You think?" Riku replied back coldly. At that moment, arthur choose to stay silent or he will die at young age.

'Is it that bad..?' Arthur thought before opened the radio and drive the car silently.