⏳1

CKIIITT

CRASHHHH

A bus driven by a drunk driver has crashed to a truck.  The report said 2 popular idol groups idolish7 and trigger were in there when the crash happened.  They are now in the hospital.  Stay tuned for more news

When I awake..

I can feel my life will change.  I feel something different in my heart.  Its hurt.  One action can change a lot of things.  Its scary ... Its scary to awake just to see your life has been shattered.  One second you are having fun.  A second later, you are in the hospital.  No one knows how much cried that day ..

What is reality?  What is a dream?

"wish i can make my own story in my dream.  Running from reality Where my piece of memories is shattered and fading away"

Riku pov :

I groan a little feeling a headache coming as i open my eyes. A small figure appear in front of me..

"RIKU-SAN!!"

ah.. So that is manager's voice. I am glad she is safe

"M-manager..? I..."

"Don't get up yet!! Are you okay? Do you need any help? How about calling a doctor?" Tsumugi says with a hidden panic

'... I feel so lightheaded and weak...my chest hurt too.. Maybe i should call a doctor'

I turn to her ready to agree when i realize how red her eyes are so I said

"Manager. I am fine"

but its the other way around.  I show my best fake smile to cheer her up when my own feeling is not okay.

* door open

"RIKU-KUN"

I look up to see Sogo run to me with worried face.  I am glad sogo-san doesn't join us for the trip. 

"Sogo-san .." I say softly with a weak smile.  Sogo eyes are teary when he see my full of bandage body.

"How do you feel?"

"Could have been worse" i answer with a soft smile. Sogo returns it for a moment before tears start to flowing down

"I- i should have protect you guys. Then something like this won't-"

"No.. Minna won't be happy if you got into the crash too" i answer weakly when i finally realize.

'Minna!'

"Minna.. What happen to them!? Where are they" i yells in panic. Sogo looks hesitant for a second while glancing at manager

"R-riku-san, i think you still weak and-

"Im fine manager!! So please, where are they??" I says desperately.

'.. I need to see them!'

"T-they are in the last room... Down the hall" she says softly. I immediately stand up ignoring the bad feeling in my gut and go to the last room as fast as my weak body can go.

"R-riku-kun, walk slowly"

Sogo is following me behind.  But I don't Care about that, my first priority is getting to the last room.  I open the door harshly to see iori sitting with a dazed look. I smile in relief

"lori ..?"  I ask softly and run to him with tears flowing down.  lori look up to me with annoyed look making me feel confuse. 

"Please don't touch me so casually"

I stare at him in shock for a moment before Sogo come in and smile when he looks at iori.

"Osaka-san."  lori call him first.  Sogo walks closer to us and he glance at me before sighing

"... Iori-kun.."

"Osaka-san, who is he? And why are we in the hospital?" Iori immediately ask to the point.

".. Iori-kun, you got into an accident with the others resulting you guys got amnesia.. This is nanase riku-kun.. Do you not remember him?" Sogo slowly explain to the confused iori.

"... Amnesia you say?! You must be joking osaka-san. We are in the dorm last time i remem- .... Are.. What did we do again?" Iori clench his head in pain and groaning.

"Iori-" i try to reach to him only to get stopped by mitsuki

"Oi, who are you? What are you trying to do to iori?" Mitsuki says coldly at me. The usual happy warm mitsuki looking at me that cold and strange..

.. They really forget about me?

"... You guys forget about me?" I ask with cold body and rising heartbeat.

Sogo turns away from us with clouded look while iori and mitsuki look at each other in confusion

".. Do we know you?"

"No... I-iori! Don't mess with me. It's not funny!"  I say with a panic face while shaking his shoulder.

  But his reaction is still the same "I am not joking so please stop shaking my shoulder" iori say flatly. 

"I never saw you too.. Are you someone close to us?" Mitsuki asks with a confused smile.

'... After together for years, after many hardships we have gone through.. They have forget me just from a single crash..'

Riku slid down to the floor with shaking body. His hand clenching his chest while he try to breath. Sogo look at him alarmed

"W-what happen to you?" Iori looks at riku with surprised look

"RIKU-KUN! Is it your asthma?" Sogo asks him while rubbing his back earning a shaky nods from riku.

"I-is he okay?" Iori stares at the kneeling boy with furrowed eyebrows while mitsuki just stares not knowing what to do but decide to hold riku's shoulder softly.

'.. I don't know what am i doing but i will just follow my body!'

"O-oi.. What happen to him, sogo?" Yamato who heard the noise decide to come out from his bed (every bed has a curtain except iori, everyone else is asleep)

"Yamato-san!! Please call a doctor here!!" Sogo yells in panic.

"B-but-"

"HURRY!! BEFORE ITS TOO LATE"

"Aish!! Fine"

yamato runs out the room quickly and search for the doctor even though he doesn't know what just happened.

Ekhem, hi guys. This is author-chan here. Idolish7 piece of memories has back!!! Thank you for waiting so long and so sorry if you already read it but it suddenly disappear ╥﹏╥

Anyway, the story has back and thanks to Liemi_hime you guys can read the story over again!! Applause 👏

Stay tune for next chapter!