⏳5

Riku, otoharu and banri are on the way to airport (banri drive the car) as the departure time is less than 2 hours.

Riku stares out the window, looking at the city he will leave behind and provably won't see them again for the next two years.

".. I will miss them" the red haired boy says softly but still successfully heard by the two men in the front seat.

Ckiit (car stopping)

"We have arrived" otoharu announces

"You will come back right?" Banri asks, staring at riku who just nods while murmuring "in a year or two"

"Riku-kun, i don't oppose your decision to protect the others from danger but please take care and protect yourself too because you are the only one who may be in danger the most. I can't protect you from them anymore (because riku left the agency)" otoharu says with a serious tone.

"Yes, i understand. Otoharu-san, please take care of the others, if you can then hide my existence from now on." Riku says softly before closing the car door and walk inside the airport.

Otoharu stares at riku's back for a while before starting the car again.

"... Banri-kun"

"Yes?"

"It will be better if he can find happiness again" otoharu says with a fond smile. Banri nods silently agreeing with the man.

"We the adults can only pray for the young to live happily and not regret their decision."

____inside the airport______

"Flight States 380 will depart soon"

Riku opens his eyes after hearing the announcement of his flight before standing up and adjust his hat.

"Its time to go huh?" Riku smiles before pulling his luggage along with him to the plane. He glance at the window for the last time before leaving the waiting room

'its been a happy moment, idolish7..'

.
.
.
.

"RIKU-KUN NO BAKAAAAAAAAA"

A loud yet familiar voice fills up the not-crowded airport. Some people turn around in confusion and curiosity . Riku freeze and turns around in shock. That voice belongs to only one person that he acknowledged as his brother

"... Sougo-san" riku slowly say as he look at the white haired man standing across him with fury eyes. The said man march to riku and hit him on the head

"Ittai-- sougo-san what-"

"Stupid riku-kun! Silently giving me a farewell letter with a hidden meaning! Do you think i will silently accept it without any concern of you?! America??!!! Are you out of your mind? Why so far away!!!"

Sougo says with annoyed tone as he shake the surprised red haired boy back and forth.

"Sougo-san! There is a reason for all of this! This is for your safety-"

"Safety or whatever, i don't care! Idolish7 is not complete without you! And They are adult, they are not a child anymore! Heck, I am 20 years old, i can protect myself!" Sougo continues. Riku bit his lip in frustration and yells

"I KNOW!!" Riku starts with a teary eyes finally stopping sougo from talking or shaking his body.

"I know you can protect yourself! But the enemy is not only kujou or yaotome! But the government! We can't stand a chance if we face them, so!

.. So if i can at least protect you guys from them, i will gladly quit the idol life and go to a whole different country!

And me being with them will only bring more danger than safety! I am not a hidden weapon of idolish7 anymore, i am a deadly poison and only bring misfortune to you guys! Why can't you understand that, sougo-san!!?"

Riku continues hitting sougo's chest over and over again. Sougo closes his eyes and brush riku's red hair softly.

"I just want to see them smile again even if its cost hiding my own existence from them. Tenn-nii, yaotome-san, tsunashi-san, Iori, mitsuki, yamato-san, nagi, tamaki and sougo-san.  All of you are important to me, so i can't avoid this anymore" riku finishes softly.

"You being with us is not bringing misfortune, riku-kun.. Losing you by quitting the idol life is. I'm sure the others will think like that too." Sougo mumbles but still heard by riku. Riku nods and release himself from sougo

"Listen, sougo-san. I don't want to leave Japan at all but the government definitely has some spies around us as long as i still here. I will go to America and stay there with my father. Being an idol there will not be bad either, believe in me sougo-san. I will definitely come back" riku smiles with determined face.

"..riku-kun, i understand.. But i will teach that damn spies and government with my own hand" sougo face turns cold with killing intent alerting some people who walk pass them.

"... I'm sorry for taking your time so long. Is it time for you to leave?" Sougo looks at the plane schedules (the one displayed on screen)

"Yes, it will depart in 10 minutes. Sougo-san, be careful of them please especially kujou takamasa and yaotome yousuke. That old men will definitely try to silence you from telling the others about me. I don't know why they want me to stay away from them though. As for the goverment old man, we can only watch and be alert of him as his status can ruin both of us in one push" riku says with serious gaze, sougo nods understanding.

"I will protect them, don't worry. I still have some connection myself, so its not a big deal to hire some bodyguards or spies to inform me about them. Go now, riku-kun. You will miss your flight" sougo push the red haired boy lightly. Riku hugs sougo for the last time before pulling his luggage with him again.

"... Till we meet again, sougo-san. Tell tenn-nii i will miss him.. Bye bye tabasco" riku smiles at sougo before running to the departure room quickly.

".. Take care of yourself, omurice" sougo whispers under his breath with worried gaze.

I will definitely treasure our memories with the others as i am the only one who remember it. Don't worry riku-kun, you won't be completely forgotten..

Hi hi! Its author-chan. So sorry for not updating, its final exam week here~ thanks for reading this story and the others too. I still lack in grammar and plot but its fine. I WAS IN RUSH WHEN I WROTE THIS SO IF ITS TOO CHEESY THEN SORRY NOT SORRY BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE DRAMATIC :P

~ bye byee ~