21.

Oh he's dead

A few days had passed. K-unit realised to leave Alex and sometimes Ben alone since they never answer questions. The training of the kids had gone reasonably well, they were no longer constantly complaining.

Alex had a few nightmares but the heavy snorers that they were, K-unit never woke up apart from Ben who would comfort Alex.

When swimming, they wore full clothes (something Alex was grateful for as his scars weren't exactly tiny in number). They never did any shooting so never got to be spooked out by Alex's instinctive shooting and they only stuck to French, German and Spanish so Alex couldn't outshine them in that.

The group managed to shut up Mathew whenever he talked, they were grateful for their pillows, elbows, feet and hands for constantly hitting the annoying agent.

Time was going slowly.

The sergeants phone rang. The owner of it grumbled for the billionth time that day as always. He picked it up and held it to his ear.

*Time skip brought to you by this loyal reader @PurePreet *

The sergeant ran out of the door and to the nearest soldier "Send for Mathew Hale. he's staying with K-Unit (Hut-25)"

*position change brought by @PurePreet 's character (kaeda)*

"K-Unit!!!" The soldier shouted whilst running to said unit.

The group turned around "Hiya Lion!"

The soldier stopped by them. "The sergeant wants Mathew Hale."

Mathew span around "Me?"

"If that's who you are?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Better start off at a run then. The Sergeant seems to want you ASAP." Lion notified him and walked off.

"Mathew, I suggest you run as fast as you can." Snake said and they watched as Mathew sprinted off slowly. "He's dead."

They nodded and repeated "He's dead."

*new position: Sergeant*

God he runs so slowly, He mused. He's definitely going to die on a mission and never live to old age. "You're late!" Mathew was out of breath and trying to make up and excuse "Never mind, MI6 have a mission for you. Here's the file." He handed over a small file from his desk, it was sent via printer just after the call "There is a car at the entrance to take you on your way. Bye bye." Sergeant 'smiled' and practically shoved Mathew out of the door. Oh he is dead.