7.

Flopping into the lake like dead fish

The children were lined up at the lake, ready to jump in. They had walked all the way around the the steep drop side so they wouldn't have to  wade in and get different levels of cold and take forever to get used to the temperature. This is curtesy of Wolf's coffee that he actually had this morning and put him in an okay mood. Also partly because Eagle's screeching lullaby to the unit the last night was so annoying that they could barely get any sleep since the annoying sharpshooter wouldn't stop singing and go to bed until early morning.

Yet, here we are, at 7:00am in the morning. A light drizzle spitting down on them and a cloudy sunrise slightly visible in light shades of pink. 'Red sky in the morning, Shepard's warning' as they say in the U.K was quiet true today as it was due to rain throughout the afternoon unless, of course, there was a miracle and the sun decided to show one of its little times throughout the year.

The children were still complaining even though they got the better way of entering the lake. They were awoken at half 6 by an extremely tired Wolf, before he had his coffee and was grumpy that he woke up late.

Eagle held his head "please, just shut up!" He whinnied.

"Your fault you have a headache Eagle, you were screaming all night." Snake said through gritted teeth knowing that Eagle was going to complain about his headache, they all had one, to him the very next moment if he hadn't of spoken up.

"I was never screaming." The children stopped to listen.

"Yes you were." The rest of the unit retorted.

"I was not"

"You really were."

"I don't remember screaming, I only remember singing with my beautiful voice." Eagle smiled

Alex snorted quietly and whispered under his breath "oh yeah, what a lovely voice you have Eagle, such a nice one. Nice enough for you to give us all a massive headache and possibly tinnitus." It was said with excessive amounts of sarcasm and those near (his unit) nodded apart from Eagle who opened and closed his mouth in the particular manner that would be described as fish-like.

"Meany." He crossed his arms and the teens held back laughter despite not knowing what Alex commented.

Wolf clapped his hands loudly, the sound echoed through nearby trees and a few birds flew into the sky. "Jump in!"

"Wha...?" Someone questioned.

"Jump into the lake. 20laps!" He demanded. They were hesitant but jumped in, somewhat ungracious but somewhat majestic. Like a dead fish falling into water, creating a slap splash as they dived in wrong. Some of them, only 1 (Paul Drevin) dived in so gracefully that he could have been a dolphin. Eagle admired the boy as he himself couldnt master the art of diving at all and mostly ended up with pins and needles everywhere from flopping dead weight onto the lake.

By the 3rd lap most of the teens were tired and slowing down but dolphin-like paul continued strong

(AN: I'm getting confused that there are two paul peeps (paul drevin and paul roscoe) so I will write

Paul D for paul drevin
&
Paul R for Paul Rocsoe

However, I will only write it like that is they are in the same scene)

After about 30minutes, everyone was done swimming and handed altogether 2towels to share whilst they walked back to the cabins.

Complaining was completely gone as the kids accepted their fate.

The rest of the day went smoothly with them having homework to do (the SAS didn't do anymore tasks).

"Hey! Hey! Wait up!" A new recruit came sprinting over to K-Unit "I've been searching everywhere for you!" K-unit looked at the soldier bored. "The sergeant wants to talk to you at 2100 hours, that's in 5minutes. Better run." And he walked off in small pants.

"B*st*rd! The sergeant's office is on the other side of camp! It'll take 20mins to walk and 8 to run!" Wolf grumbled

"We better get a move on then!" Eagle shouted as he ran, soon followed by the unit and Alex, who overtook them.