10.

MI6 operative

It wasn't raining. That was a highlight. But they could here the truck coming town the rocky road and they groaned. The agent was here, bringing more kiddies towards camp. The jeep parked not far off from K-Unit, who had left the other teens behind at the mess hall.

Out came the agent. His actions made him look very full of himself and like he was the greatest thing on earth. Alex and Ben felt their anger rising, this isn't how an MI6 should act, they should act quiet yet know what they are doing and move with practiced ease.

They crossed their arms and the agent came near, the teenagers were still in the jeep waiting to get called out. The agent was tall at 6,3", had dark brown hair with dark brown eyes, he was pale and the cold made his cheeks a rosy red easily. The cold never effected K-unit anymore so next to them, the agent looked a bit like he was blushing. He stood straight and in a sort of stuck up way. He held out his hand "Agent Hale"

Alex's eyes widened just the slightest bit. No wonder the agent looked similar! He was James Hale's older brother, Mathew. James used to be one of Alex's best friends but that friendship fell apart when Alex started to leave school regularly. Now, James is Alex's top bully. Before anyone else could get anything in, "Welcome to Brecons Beacons, Hale." Alex spat with no emotion.

Mathew turned on Alex "You are too young to be here!"

"Ah well you see... hale" he spat again "you don't know my age! No one here does. Not even Agent Daniels!" He used Ben/fox's name as 'agent Daniels' to sort of show him that he's not the only agent here, Fox got the hint.

"And, Hale you are talking to MI6's top agent" The rest of K-unit were just watching the exchange with confused looks, they knew fox was an agent and sort of knew that Alex was but they didnt know he was the top.

"What? He can't be the top agent! I bet you he is 15!"

Alex smiled "well I can't very much tell state secrets, so I guess youll never know."

"Oh I doubt that... alex" he whispered.

Alex's eyes widened. Of course he recognises me! He screamed in his head.

"I could spill your druggie secrets right now..." Mathew continued. Alex's eyes widened by the second.

Author's note:
I'm really sorry about how short it is.

Reminder: love yourself

-virtis