12.

Author's note: still the flashback just not in italics. Don't try and kill me until you've read further if you ever feel like murder towards me.
P.s has lots of my notes.

"I'm not going to endanger them!"

"Heart rate is falling."

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Its dropping!"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"Its stopped." The beep rang throughout the room. "KEEP TRYING" the doctor screamed at the other doctors and nurses in the room.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Beeeeeeep

Beep

Beep

Beep
Beep-beep

beep-beep

beep-beep

beep-beep

Beep

Beep

Beeep

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

"OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE DONT GIVE UP!" Joe Bryne -

(AN: is that how you spell his name)

- From the CIA shouted from the corner of the room.

The doctors had a great pleasure today of having the head of the CIA and new head of MI6 watching them work. But if anything, it just made them pressurised.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Silence. No one tried to get him back alive. The doctors looked at each other. They had failed - or so they thought.

The heart rate monitor sped up fast

Beep-beep Beep-beep Beep-beep Beep-beep Beep-beep Beep-beep Beep-beep.

Alex gasped and drew in a long breath he held a hand to his head with basically no control. His eyes were blinking madly at the sudden light until one of the doctors held a hand shielding his eyes from the strong lights in the room.

"Al-"

"Shut up Tulip. I don't wanna hear it." Alex mumbled to the surprise of the doctors surrounding him.

"Now ale-"

"Shut up tulip."

Mr Byrne sniggered. He'd never really been a fan of MI6. He liked MrSmithers like probably everyone else did, but he'd retired now.

(AN: i cried when I read in Never Say Die that MrSmithers left MI6.
😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭
For this story he is coming back. Yes the man in the fat suit is coming back! But in the way youd least expect it)

MrSmithers had retired like the receptionist, katula, and 3others along with Alan Blunt. Unsurprisingly, half of MI6 want him killed. 2 good points come out of this. (1 - the workers would finally get what they wanted, they actually never liked him, who would. 2 - security would be kept). However, there was a big argument on who was going to kill him and who is most skilled. Decidedly that is Alex and James. They will be working together on that and more than likely will be happy with their job.

(AN: yes thats James Bond. I put him in for memory of one of the actors that recently died. I'm going to write a book on the killing of blunt with alex and james, look out for it when its posted... EDIT: it's posted under 'The blunt-ness gone' in my books)

"Alex?"

"Yeah Joe?" Alex croaked out

"Welcome back to the land of the living"

"Thanks"

Mrs Jones stepped in, Alex did kind of feel sorry for her because of her back story

(AN: those who know, know)

But still! She sent him on that last mission, one Alex likes to call Nightshade. "You're going to live with the pleasures-"

"Nope." Alex butted in

With the slightest look of confusion on her face she said in reply "I thought you liked them?"

"I'm not going to endanger them!"

Author's note: this may also be another story. But just continue on with this book for now.