18.

Eagle snitches

meanwhile, with Fox...

He was panting by the time he found the rest of his unit. They were in a secluded clearing reasonably far from base at the old assault course that was shorter than the new and improved one. It was also much easier and always open 24/7 so if a soldier wishes, they could practice at night if they couldn't sleep.

"Finally, you're here Fox!" Snake called him over, he was leaning on a dry patch against a huge boulder, a collapsed Eagle laying on the floor besides him, drenched in water from when he was pushed into the nearby lake that the course goes over. 

James Spritz was trying and failing to continue some push-ups with his fellow teens watching and X-ray evilly counting how many he does. Wolf was smirking, something you don't see that often. 

This is what had happened: Eagle was demonstrating the course for the kiddos. He finished and walked towards the teens watching, James ran forwards and pushed Eagle in the small lake whilst Wolf, X-ray and Snake weren't 'looking' but they were, thus James was tasked with 50 push ups, which would have been even more if Eagle got to choose. But thanks to it being Wolf, who was particularly amused and enjoying the drenched, pouting and actually quiet Eagle, James only got 50 push-ups.

"Foxy!" Eagle cried out "Help me" He sat up and turned to look at the teammate he was addressing "James pushed me in!" Eagle said like a child snitching.

"Deal with it." Fox sighed, he was in a stroppy mood and couldn't deal with the whining soldier who always went to him to whine and grumble about something. Even if he was on a mission, Eagle would call him from the Breacon Beacon's phone to moan on and on about something completely pointless. Eagle had actually blown his cover once, Fox was not happy, not happy at all, not one bit.

(AN: Scroll down to see what Eagle looks like on the phone to Fox. I don't know why i put this but deal with it, it's worth the scroll.