29.

AN: you people are amazing 🥺 5.05K views.
09/02/2021 Top Rankings:
#1 in k-unit
#2 in mi6
#5 in sas
#5 in eagle
#6 in x-ray
#6 in mi6
#7 in alexrider
#14 in cub
I am so grateful thanks so much! Ya'll are amazing!!!!

Previously
Alex didn't notice the nickname and just collapsed on the floor. Barely any sleep, almost no food or water and to add to that, the pain near his heart caused him to drop to the floor.

What on earth am i supposed to name this chapter..??

"I'm... okay." Alex rasped out and tried to climb to his feet. Pain flared through him and his legs gave way, Fox jumped forwards and caught him

"Clearly not!" Fox remarked "it's the infirmary for you."

Alex groaned but let them swing his arms over their shoulders to help him walk. Each step didn't 'cause much pain, it was more like a sore muscle ache.

"Tell us what's wrong." Snake demanded in full medic mode, Eagle had run ahead to the infirmary to tell them what happened.

"Nothing don't worry." Alex muttered.

"Fine walk on your own." X-ray and Fox stopped helping Alex and walked on, they spun back when they heard him drop to the floor again. "What's wrong!"

"I told you. Nothing." He replied whilst trying to get off the floor, his heart stopping him from getting up fast.

(AN: some people may understand what the pain I'm trying to describe is like. I know like 3people including me who have this in my class. It's like a tiny heart attack. Tiny tho! Dw. It feels like your heart just clenches and it causes a small stab of pain. I'm making it worse for Alex tho!)

They raised eyebrows at him "fine. Ok some help would be nice!" Alex said and they walked back and helped him up.

"How bad does it hurt. On a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being nothing. 10being a broken bone." Fox asked

"Wow 10 is so much pain!" X-ray said using large amounts of sarcasm . He must have spent too long with Eagle. They ignored him

"5 ish." Alex replied.

"Okie." Fox said and picked Alex up in him arms.

Alex winced in small pain. "I'm not a baby!"

"But you're the baby of the unit!" Fox retorted.

Snake added "and you're the smallest! By around 4inches." The unit grinned as Alex pouted.

"Eagle is more of a baby." Wolf muttered.

AN: I AM SO SORRY! THE SNOW IS NOW 7 CM THICK AND IM NOT IN A LESSON RIGHT NOW! YOU CAN TELL WHERE IM GOING!