39.

Fox may kill someone

What do you mean my unit are the most stupid ever?" X-ray asked Tiger who had just been on a radio talk with the Sergeant.

"Well.. they are all in the infirmary..."

"WHAT?!"

"Ok so as you know, Alex in for the night and possibly tomorrow. But today, Eagle decided to trip over Snake and sprain his ankle. Wolf broke his nose because a door swung on him and Snake has mild concussion from a door."

X-ray smiled, imagining the scene. Then he remembered "Fox?"

"He's fine I think."

"You think?"

"I hope so."

"Me too."

"Same here, incase you forgot I existed!" Octo (short for octopus) muttered.

*location change brought to you by my many apologies*

"HOW IS THAT GOING TO WORK?!" Fox shouted back at the two soldiers who were above him.

"TRUST US!" They called back.

"CAMEL! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"GOOD TO KNOW!" Camel shouted back "I KNOW TO RUN NOW!"

"I'LL GET YOU BINNED!"

"NO YOU WONT!"

"YES I WILL!"

"SHUT UP!" Otter screamed. "Ima secure the rope around the tree nearby. The rope will drop down to you. It won't be long enough so you'll have to jump to get it!"

Fox looked at him and tilted his head.

"DID YOU HEAR ANY OF THAT?!" Camel shouted to him.

"YES I DID BUT I DONT THINK THE ROPE WILL BE LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO JUMP FOR IT!"

"BE GRATEFUL YOU DIDNT INJURE YOURSELF!" Otter raised his voice to a shout as he wandered to the tree and tied the rope around it securely.

"GEE THANKS FOR THE ENTHUSIASM!"

there was a pause and what seemed like whispers to Fox but was actually just normal talking.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" Fox asked.

"HANG ON FOX!"

A minute past by and Otter got back to Fox. "IT WAS JUST A CALL FROM THE SERGEANT! THE ROPE IS COMING DOWN NOW!"

"OK THANKS!"

"OH DONT THANK ME, THANK CAMEL FOR SHOVING YOU DOWN THERE!"

"UGHH I WILL KILL HIM!"

"GOOD NEWS! HE'S ALREADY RAN OFF."

"GREAT SAS SOLDIER HE IS!"

The rope swung down. Fox jumped for it, his fingers just about brushing the bottom of it.

"ITS TOO SHORT! EVEN IF I MANAGE TO JUMP HIGHER I WONT BE ABLE TO GET A GOO HOLD ON IT!"

"OK errm HANG ON FOXY!" Otter ran off, he gathered a clump of wood and sticks and ran back to the deep hole that Fox was in. "WATCH OUT!"

"FOR WHA- OW!" Some sticks scratched him. He got to work and piled the sticks up, another load came down "A LITTLE WARNING WOULD BE HELPFUL!" Then he piles them up to and stood on them.

"SORRY!"

Fox jumped for the rope and managed to grasp it with one hand. He brought up his other hand and tried to pull himself up. Fox got a secure footing on the wall of the hole and climbed up a bit. Eventually he got to the top and Otter pulled him over.

"Glad you are back! I think Camel ran off for real."

"It wouldn't surprise me. He's good at being a soldier but teamwork doesn't seem to be in his skills, neither does balance." Fox grumbled

"You're turning into Wolf!" Otter laughed.

"No I'm not!"

"Eh." Otter stretched. "Camel will learn. I'm sure he didn't mean to trip and push you in the hole. He'll get a unit of his own and be besties with them. I think he's just gone to the toilet." Fox agreed and drank some water.

"Hey guys!" Camel called out "I see Fox got outta the hole. Why is there even a hole there in the first place?"

"Oh it's a vertical mine. Or at least it used to be." Fox said and Otter continued for him.

"They got 10metres down and didn't find anything good and rock was way harder than any other to mine. They took away the makeshift stairs to use for hut building."

"Oh ok.... Fox?" Fox waved a hand as if to say 'go on...' "I'm sorry about the trouble I've caused."

"That's ok."

Otter remembered the conversation he had with the Sergeant "Now is probably the best time to say that K-Unit are all in the infirmary."

"Huh?" Fox muttered tiredly

"Your unit is all in the infirmary apart from X-Ray." Camel repeated Otter's speech in more detail.

"Oh ok. Wait- WHAT!"

"Don't worry too much! Wolf has a broken nose, Snake has concussion, both incidents from the same door, and Eagle sprained his foot from tripping over Snake in combat practice." Otter explained with little laughs. He took a gulp of water.

"Stupid."

"Couldn't agree more." Camel commented "Let's get back to camp."

"Ok."

AN: ok so um- err- the last time I've updated was the 3rd of march and it is the... *checks calendar* 19th of March so it has been a long long time.

Thus, I felt bad and made this chapter and the last chapter for y'all. This chapter has around 820 words without this note and the last chapter has exactly 1,004 words so they are reasonably good.

Don't worry about the peeps in the infirmary. They will be let out tomorrow :)

I have a few ideas for this book but most are trash. Ima try and make more.

Anyways, Jeez how has this happened?! The 39th chapter!!! This was only supposed to be for myself and I didn't expect anyone to read it or even enjoy it so thanks so so much.

Top Rankings (Friday 19th 03/2021 5:36pm british time)
#1 in K-unit
#7 in X-ray
#8 in SAS
#10 in Eagle
#14 in mi6
#16 in alexrider
#23 in cub

And 7.23K views 😳

This is epic! Ily so much! <3

I will try and continue the story as soon as I can