33

march 27, 2019

maggie: coachella, that's all i can give you. yes or no?

billie: it's not fair mom

maggie: coachella. yes or no

maggie got serious. she had visited billie's team and when she got home she was way more professional with bil then she usually is. my girlfriend looks at me, contemplating on wether she wants me to go or not. if she says yes, we spend coachella together, and if she says no, then i stay home.

billie: yes

***

my back hit the backseat of billie's car as she climbed into the back after me, her lips never parting from mine. she had already lost her top, which she threw off before we even got outside. i told her to wait until we got to my house but she was losing her patience, so was i. she was in between my legs, grinding on me as our tongues fought for dominance, of course she won. she trails her kisses down my neck, feeling my body all over. there's a knock on the window and she stops her actions, poking her head out to the front window.

billie: it's just finn

i sit up and she opens the door, getting into the drivers seat

billie: what's happenin

she puts her arm towards me, putting her hand out as i pass her hoodie.

finneas: uh, i'm gonna ignore that you aren't wearing a shirt right now, we need a ride

she laughs and puts her hoodie on, i get in the passenger seat.

billie: to where?

finneas: the twins house

billie: damn, we're not invited?

finneas: they sent a text to everyone so if you didn't get one i guess not.

we both look at eachother then pull our phones out of our pockets. billie shakes her head

billie: i didn't get one

madison: me too, let's go anyway, fuck it

finn and claudia get in and we drive to the twins house. when we get there we all get out and walk to the door. finneas knocks and dani opens it.

danielle: fuck yeah, theres no party without you 4, although isaac didn't want billie

she furrows her eyebrows and i squeeze her hand. we go inside and everyone stops what they're doing. they look at us, then at eachother. elijah walks in and walks up to us, pulling us into a hug

elijah: thank you for coming

he seemed to be the only one that enjoyed our presence here. he passes us both a bong and lighter then runs upstairs

elijah: movie time!!

***

i found us in a spot we hadn't been in for a while. the back of the movie room, stoned, watching the most random movie you could think of.

billie: been a while huh?

madison: yeah

i watch as she packs a cone in the pipe for what felt like the fifth hundredth time tonight,

billie: you want another one?

madison: sure

she hands me the bong and lighter carefully. she watches as i bring the bong to my lips and inhale while lighting the weed sitting in the pipe. i give it to her and she watches as i exhale the smoke from my lungs and into the room.

madison: what?

billie: you're so fucking sexy

she smirks and i roll my eyes playfully.

***

it was now night, and all billie could think about was going home. i was sitting with jah, just talking about random things when she walked up to me

billie: ma

madison: hm?

billie: i don't wanna stay here

she whispers in my ear, as if it was rude to say that out loud. she didn't feel apart of the friend group anymore and she always stuck next to me, holding my hand, like she was some scared lost little girl.

madison: ease up babe, these are your friends too

billie: maddie

i look at her to find her staring back at me, her eyes a shade of blue-green, almost dark enough to be teal.

billie: i wanna go home, i don't fit in

her voice cracks and she avoids eye contact with me. i get up from my seat and take her hand. even though i was drunk, i wasn't gonna let her cry and feel left out infront of the people she's known so long.

madison: we'll be heading home now

finneas: great, we'll come

he gets up with claudia and we all walk out after saying our goodbyes. finn drives since he's sober and we let claudia take the passenger seat. billie rests her head on my shoulder as we're driving home, the only thing being able to stop the silence is the music that they hadn't even bothered to turn up. we get home and get out, billie dragging me straight to her room.

-----
tenks 🥰
803 words