III

october 15, 2018

billie woke up and looked to her side. her hand was resting on madison's boob underneath her hoodie. she slid her hand out and got up quietly so that she didn't wake her and went downstairs. she needed to talk to brandon. "yo, q" brandon looks at her from the counter in the kitchen "wassup baby" billie mentally cringes at the pet name for her. she doesn't remember him calling her a pet name until madison showed up with the twins. "about that we need to talk"

"ight what's wrong" billie turns to find everyone in the livingroom looking at them "um-" the kitchen is an open space so they could obviously hear them. "can we go somewhere more.... private?", "nah, here's good" billie swallows her doubts back and shrugs, if she's about to hurt him or make him mad she feels it's not her fault "okay then.. i think we should just call it quits. i'm not really feeling it anymore so yeah. i'll let press know and shit so we don't have to go out places and i'll make sure they don't ask questions about it"

"it's madison huh?", "what do you mean it's madison" brandon gets up from where he's sitting "you're breaking up with me because of madison" billie shakes her head, though she knows damn well she did it for madison "no it's because i'm literally just not feeling it anymore", "yeah aight" she watches as he grabs his jacket, saying bye to everyone else and leaving with danielle. rolling her eyes billie goes back upstairs to madison's room. "hi", a yawn, "hey"

billie gets into the bed and gets comfortable again then slides her hand into the youngers hoodie again. she turns to the other and billie smiles at her. "you're so pretty" the older can't hold back a laugh "no you", "billie i'm being serious. like, you have clear skin, beautiful eyes, on point eyebrows, soft plump lips" maybe madison can admit she zoned out a little bit. but she didn't want to zone back in. she was staring at billie's lips. she snaps out of her thoughts  as billie straddles her waist. "i really want to kiss you"

"brush your teeth and maybe you'll get a kiss" with a scoff the older gets up "way to ruin the moment bitch" she walks into the bathroom. a few minutes later madison decides to join her, walking in as she hums while brushing her teeth. claudia knocks on the room door, opening it and making her way in "maddie i-"

madison walks out of the bathroom and claudia sees billie, her mind suddenly going blank "sorry to ruin the moment"
madison looks at her confused as billie walks out with her toothbrush in her mouth and wraps her arms around the youngers waist, causing claudia's eyes to go wide. "damn, so you guys really did it huh?", "n-", billie interupts "it was good while it lasted" madison turns around to push the blue haired girl off her as she laughs and walks back into the bathroom. "whats up clauds?"

she stands there for a while "i- forgot" billie walks back out of the bathroom wiping her mouth and chin "seriously?" madison walks into the bathroom, listening in on the conversation between them. "there is so much going on right now. it was for her though, right?" the younger walks back out as billie nods, leaving her wondering what exactly they're talking about. "what was for who?" claudia looks at me then back at billie and grins
"she doesn't know?" billie nods again. "i have the right to know, hello?" they both watch as claudia leaves the room then she looks at billie.

"so where were we? kissing? that's right" madison ignores her completely, the curiosity getting to her. "billie what was that about" billie shrugs, acting confused "i don't know? what was what about?", "billie" with a sigh billie admits that she lied to madison about being single "but i broke up with brandon", "aw, why?" madison considered confronting billie about the lie, however this was possibly the best news she has haeard all year. "you don't have to act like you care" with a small laugh madison leans into her "i dooooo", billie sits and thinks for a while "i just wasn't in the right headspace. i don't know"

"well, you'll get over it babes" she smiles "so... about that kiss?" the younger gets up from the bed "no i think i'm good" she laughs as billie scoffs.

***

everyone went home that day. isaac dropped madison off and billie decided to go for a ride. the youngers head was resting on billie's shoulder, hand on her thigh, thumb rubbing it slowly. she was about to fall asleep when the car stopped. "we're here" billie looks at her as she sits up and pouts "i don't wanna go home", "you don't have to" isaac smacks his lips "but we're already hereee" he whines and madison laughs at him then looks at billie "stay over" without hesitation the older agrees "thanks for the ride isaac" they both get out of the car and walk to the door when billie laughs out of nowhere "yo my house is literally a fifteen minute walk from here"

madison unlocks the door "really? well damn", a sly smirk "now we can have alot of sleepovers" it takes a second for madison to get it as billie laughs and the two go inside. the younger closes the door and locks it behind her, watching as billie takes off her shoes. "where's the bed" she points to the floor and laughs only laughing harder when billie shoots her a death stare. madison runs upstairs and stops at the top, turning and looking down at the other. she starts jogging up and slips almost completely falling down. the brunette starts laughing again and hears billie scoff as she walks past her, purposely bumping shoulder's with her. madison opens her mouth as if to say something and rubs her shoulder, acting like it hurt. she walks into her room and finds that billie isn't there.

"bil?" said girl laughs while walking into the room and sitting on the bed then looking at madison. "bitch i got lost" they laugh together "i'm gonna have a shower", "i'm not complaining" madison looks at her to see her staring back with a smirk on her face. she rolls her eyes and flips her off before getting up and grabbing the remote from the bed side table "catch bitch"

she throws it towards billie and the girl flinches hard but it doesn't even hit her. "what the fuck?" the younger shrugs and walks to her closet as billie turns the tv on. "so, hows your career going, famous ass?" billie shrugs "i mean i can't really say anything because i'm not busy but i'd say it's pretty good", "why are you ghosting instagram? don't you think your fans would be worried?" she pulls out a red oversized champion hoodie and glances at the tv, which is going through netflix shows.

"so you've got my notifications on, hm?", "nope, you just haven't posted since you started following me", "well i don't know, i'll post some shit tomorrow" madison walks past the tv over to her drawer after looking at literally nothing and pulls out underwear, nike pros, and a sports bra. the younger looks at her and finds that she's been watching her this whole time. she walks into the bathroom connected to her room, closing the door behind her...

after her shower she walks into the room and looks at billie. she's watching rick and morty and laughing at literally everything that happens. she watches as madison walks over to her side of the bed. "the fuck do you want?" she doesn't reply and pulls the covers off her then grabs her hair and squeezes it so that the water falls onto billie's shirt. "what– the fuck" the younger smiles, pointing at the bathroom door. "your turn", "after this episode? literally thirty seconds-" she looks at the tv to see that the credits to the episode are rolling. madison grabs the remote and pauses it then looks at the older.

"you can carry on when you're out of the shower", "fine" she rummages through madison's shit before pulling out a black over sized shirt and matching shorts then running for the door. the younger smiles as billie walks back in and looks at her, all of her energy suddenly gone. "where are the towels?"

madison laughs, showing her and billie takes a shower. a few minutes later the younger is laying in bed alone, listening to the distant shower water running, the tv turned off as she watches the led lights change color every second. she hears the water stop and closes her eyes. a few minutes later billie joins her in bed, ditching rick and morty as her hand finds it's way into the oversized hoodie and rubs her stomach. "goodnight maddie"

soft lips press against madison's cheek and she can't help but smile. billie sighs weakly as her breathing changes a few seconds later, letting the other know she's fallen asleep. it takes her a while to get to sleep. just thinking about the beautiful girl next to her.

-----
tenks 🥰
1560 words