27

december 16, 2018

i wake up and snuggle more into billie. she moves away from me then rolls over and groans.

billie: baby it's hot as fuck

i get out of bed as she falls asleep again and grab a towel and the bluetooth speaker then head to the bathroom.

billie: where you going?

madison: for a shower, go back to sleep

billie: leave the door unlocked babygirl

madison: no

she looks at me and i smile then close the door. of course i'm not gonna lock it, i'm just kidding. i turn on some music then get in the shower. a few minutes later the door opens and billie walks in. i wash my hair as she starts to brush her teeth, leaning against the wall looking back at me.

madison: what are you looking at?

billie: something sexy

i roll my eyes playfully.

madison: can you grab me a thong and bra from our room please?

billie: our room?

madison: yeah, of course. what's mine is yours.

billie: so this house is mine

she smirks

madison: woah there buddy, you're getting there. get me some clothes please

billie: nah

madison: bil

billie: enjoy your shower

she finishes brushing her teeth then walks out taking my towel with her and leaving the door open must i add. after my shower i turn it off and walk out of the bathroom and straight to billie that was lying on the bed playing on her phone. her eyes make their way to me and her mouth opens, phone dropping out of her hand. i grab my towel that was hanging over her shoulder but she puts pressure on her back so i couldn't grab it.

madison: babe give me my towel

billie: fuck you look so hot

madison: give. my. towel.

billie: or what?

she grabs my waist and pulls me onto the bed then sits infront of me, bringing my legs over her thighs and gripping onto mine.

madison: bil i'm wet

billie: for me?

madison: not in that way you idiot

i grab my towel and cover myself with it. she looks me dead in the eye and i gulp. her hands travel my body and she lifts me up onto her lap where as i wrap my legs around her. her tongue slips out and wets her lips as she pulls me impossibly closer and our lips finally touch. the kiss was full of nothing but hunger. her hands roamed my body as we made out for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door.

billie: yo?

denzel: billie you free?

she looks at me, her hands still wandering my body. i begin to kiss her neck harshly leaving marks.

billie: n-nah why?

denzel: okay, nothing i just needed something from you quick

billie: wh- ight man go ask dani or something

we hear footsteps fade and she pushes me down onto the bed. she kisses me then sits up.

billie: you should get dressed