IV

october 16, 2018

madison woke up to billies voice talking to someone. she watched her as she had her back faced to the younger while she was holding her phone to her ear. "no bro you aren't late you got all day" late for what?, "yeah yeah ok love you too bye" she hangs up the phone and lays back down, her eyes a bright shade of blue as she smiles sweetly "goodmorning" the brunette smiles as billie gets out of bed looking at her with worry in her eyes. she sits up and looks at her, furrowing her eyebrows. "what's wrong?"

"i needa fucking pee!" she runs into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. madison lets out a breath, laying back down and closing her eyes. after the call with finneas, billie calls her mom to ask her to arrange a meeting for the press situation with brandon. finneas picks her up and they get to their parents' home. "the meeting's here?" finneas shrugs as they get out of the car and head toward the front door "no, i was just guessing you would want some chains and clothes"

the siblings go inside and billie grabs underwear, a bra, her favourite black and red blohsh hoodie and trackpants with matching jordans. she gets in the shower, afterwards putting silver chains on, her hair goes up in a messy bun before she adds watches and rings. pepper follows the girl into her room as she begins filling her blue gucci bag with clothes. "wassgud baby" she kneels down and pats pepper's head, receiving a growl in return. she laughs, walking into the kitchen finding maggie, her brother and his girlfriend. claudia walks up to her and embraces her in a warm hug.

"hi billie", "hi mom, when's the meeting?" maggie shrugs as she turns to continue washing a couple of dishes at the sink "they said they are very busy so they'll call you to arrange one soon" billie lets out a loud, dramatic sigh "when's soon mom? you remember when we planned for tour and they took three thousand fucking years to arrange ONE meeting. how long is this one gonna take?" finneas crosses his arms, leaning on the counter "billie"

the blue haired girl looks at her brother in disappointment. she knows it's not maggies fault but maggie also knows how long it takes for those "dumbasses" to arrange what could be a 15 second meeting. she goes back into her room and grabs the keys to her "sexy ass" car and leaves the house, claudia and finneas tracing behind her. finneas already seems to know what's going on so he backs out of the driveway so she can get out. he sticks his head out of his window as claudia gets in his car "i'll follow you" billie nods and begins driving. when they get to madison's house she sees elijah and brandon's cars parked outside.

they go inside and madison looks pissed the fuck off. "hey guys..." the younger looks at her, standing on the last stair in a baggy shirt. "billie," she gestures toward the friends "explain?" the older chuckles awkwardly "umm i kinda invited them over, you let them in though", "you invited them over while being gone? smooth" billie frowns and she rolls her eyes.

"i'm going back to bed" she walks towards billie about to move to get past but is pulled into a hug, recieving a kiss on her head. "goodnight"

she leans into my ear and whispers "get brandon out of my house or you and all your friends can leave with him" she smiles then kisses my cheek then goes upstairs. i roll my eyes when a bunch of 'ooouuu's come from our group of friends.

billie: ight so what y'all wanna do today

claudia: shopping!

isaac: let's go for a skate

billie: do you even know how to skate?

isaac: yes

he grabs his chest playfully and gives me a look making us all laugh as claudia raises an eyebrow

"so are y'all just gonna ignore me?" finneas massages her shoulders "i'll take you shopping soon"

isaac: i don't have that much boards