I

this entire book has been rewritten and edited like 937482737 times. some dialogue has changed and some things have been removed/replaced, other than that the plot stays the same.

october 13, 2018

billieeilish started following you.

Instagram:

liked by: bhadbhabie, billieeilish and 32,326 more

madisongonzalez: <3

chokememads: did billie eilish just like ??
madisongonzalezupdates: THE freakin billie eilish just likeddd

madison slides her phone into her pocket, running to catch up with the twins. "dude wait up!!" only one of them stops, she can't tell which one though. when she stops running and begins to walk she notices by the tone in his voice it's isaac. "race ya" he laughs and starts running to the car. madison gets very competitive when it comes to the twins so she starts to run faster than him and elijah has to stop her from running into the car. they both laugh and get in and elijah begins to drive back to their place. isaac looks at madison. "billie just liked your post!!"

she nods, "oh yeah, i saw it" elijah turns to the younger "that's really big!", "really?" she laughs a little and isaac looks at her like she should have already known this "um, yes? do you know who billie is?" an eye roll, "of course i do- but just in case, who is she?" isaac looks at madison in disbelief "are you serious? she's like the most famous person alive. everyone loves her and she's a dope ass friend"

"you're friends with her?" he nods, handing the girl his phone after doing something with it. five minutes later she finds herself scrolling through billie's instagram posts. she gives isaac his phone back and as if on cue he gets a message. "it's billie. she wants us to go over" madison shrugs "it's almost midnight. can't we just go tomorrow?" elijah agrees "we'll take you home and head over there to see what she wants, yeah?" she nods and slump in her seat, eyes fluttering shut as she falls asleep.

isaac's phone begins to ring and he answers it "where are yall?", "we're taking a friend home. she's out cold already" billie's laugh chimes through the speaker "bring her and yall can crash here, we just wanna hang out" isaac looks at his twin "who's with you?" there's a short pause before she continues "dani, q, claudia, finn" he can't help but roll his eyes at the mention of brandon. "uhh, yeah we'll come right now", "sweet, see you later" the call ends.

eli drives to billie's house. her parents haven't been home recently so she had found a lot of time to hang out with friends. she wasn't doing anything with her career, no touring or small shows, but she liked being at home. her friends were happy that she was happy. the car stops "we're here", "yeah no shit" isaac laugh as his brother smacks his lips in annoyance.

isaac gets out of the passenger side of the car and goes over to maddie's door, opening it and picking her up. elijah locks the car and isaac follows behind him to the front door. he knocks and a few seconds later finneas lets us in and isaac closes the door behind him with his foot. billie walks into the room and smiles when she sees him carrying madison. "where should i put her?" billie points to the couch but danielle suddenly speaks "wake her up" the other twin is suddenly frantic "no.. dani you know how she gets"