chapter 29

seyoung's pov

i looked at yeonjun and he mouthed words to me. it kind of looked like he was saying 'ignore him and follow me'.

so when he started walking, i followed him. we almost reached the end of the hall when two guys suddenly appeared, blocking our way.

"now now.. where are you two going?" minho spoke behind us. i could tell by his voice that he was grinning even though i didn't look at him.

yeonjun clasped my hand and we turned around to face minho together.

"wait.. are you two already together?" minho held his chin. sarcasm was evident in his voice.

"yes"

"no"

what the hell!? our replies were against each other!

"oh.. i see.." minho even grinned even wider. ugh, what a weird person.

"minho.. get straight to the point.. what the hell do you want from us?" yeonjun was clearly running out of patience.

oh no. not again. please don't fight again.

i prayed hard for them to not fight and start a scene in the middle of the hallway but i guess my prayers weren't passed on to the deities.

they obviously did the opposite and made a ruckus. students gathered one by one gossiping about the childish boys who started punching each other.

before they even killed themselves, some student probably called the principal causing them to stop, tss. now, we're in the principal's office.

"i'm gonna ask one last time." the principal said with full authority, glaring at the four boys in front of him. yeonjun, minho, and minho's two friends who blocked our way earlier, "why did you fight?"

"sir, it's obvious that yeonjun started the fight, right guys?" minho looked at his two friends. he is obviously lying!

"y-yea.. yes, sir! yeonjun started the whole fight." the first guy was obviously scared to lie while the other one just lowered his head, unable to speak out of nervousness.

can't the principal sense that the three of them are lying?

"sir, they are lying. minho started the fight first." i confidently spoke. i have nothing to fear since i'm telling the truth.

"really, ms. han? minho started the fight?" the principal asked me, kind of convinced. lmao, a good thing, i guess?

"yes–"

"what?! do you actually believe that wench more than me, sir?" minho slightly raised his voice. my eyes widened since he just called me a wench in front of the principal. ugh, the nerve.

"since we can't really prove who started it first since there is no evidence, i think it's better to give the five of you community service," my eyes widened.

"what? why five? are you including me, sir?" i asked politely, stopping myself from being rude.

"yes, ms. han." he nodded, "the reason is you didn't stop them. if your reason was because you're scared, then it isn't valid since you could've called me or other advisers but instead, you just stood at the side, watching them kick their asses off. what if the student didn't call me? what do you think could've possibly happened? well, most probably, these four troublemakers would be in the hospital right now."

i sighed and i looked down, playing with my fingers, "i'm sorry, sir." the principal just sighed and continued speaking.

"3 days community service for ms. nam and 5 days for the four of you."

end of chapter 29

merry christmas !! ♡