chapter 2

seyoung's pov

[3 new messages received]

minhee♡: hey! stupid, why did you hang up!? i wasn't done talking yet! aigo han seyoung, aigo.

minhee♡: hehehe, i was just joking around dear seyoung. please don't get mad hehe.

hyunmin♡: annyeong seyoung-ah! where are you? have you enrolled already? minhee's on a date so she can't enroll today right now. reply as soon as you get this luv you! :*

eh.. what do I expect.. they are the only ones who text and call me every single day. i didn't bother to reply to minhee's messages but replied to hyunmin's.

[text message]
me: hyunmin-ah! i'm at school today enrolling myself. when will you come here? shall i wait for you? :*** [sent]

i put my phone in my pockets and walked towards the exit door when i suddenly bumped into a tall man who was somewhat texting on his phone but stopped when i accidentally bumped on him making his phone fall.

"o-oh! i am so so sorry" i said as i tried to pick up his phone and handed it to him. he grabbed it aggresively. what a polite way to greet a person.

"hah! next time, watch where you're going!" he said infront of my face then walked past me and went back to his phone again.

tsk tsk tsk, he is handsome but he's short-tempered. such a waste. and indeed, he was tall. very tall.

i am walking towards the exit and voila.

i was welcomed by a hug from my dearest friend hyunmin.

"seyoung-ahhh!! i missed youuuu! how have you been??" she said to me as she squeezed herself to my body. what the hell?

"hyunmin, let go already.. y-you're hugging m-me s-so tightly." i said as i freed myself from her arms, "what are you talking about lee hyunmin!!! we've been seeing each other for almost everyday even though it's summer." i raised an eyebrow at her and she crossed her arms then smirked. what is it nowww???

"hmmm, enough about this. now tell me, who was that guy you were talking to?" she said as her smirk got wider and wider. creepy.

"what? who are you referring to?" i innocently asked even though i knew who was she talking about.

"aheee, don't me han seyoung.. i know that you know what i'm talking about HIHIHI. now tell me, who was that?" she said

"err, it was just some random guy that i bumped into---"

"ehemm.. are you sure? just a random guy? or do you mean, an absolutely handsome guy!??" she squealed as she said the last sentence. aissshhhh!!!!!!! how annoyiiiinnngggg!!!!!!

"yeah, he was handsome alright but he was really hot-tempered. like i didn't even mean to bump into him but he immediately got mad and blamed me for not looking in my way. hah! says the one who was busy pressing his phone. he was the one who wasn't looking yet he blamed me. yes, hyunmin, he is VERY handsome but I DON'T like his attitude. major turn off, ew." i explained as i turned my back on her and we walked towards the gate.

end of chapter 2