chapter 26

Seyoung's POV

my mind went blank after what he said. the fuck? he likes me? how in the world..

"um, what was it again?" i assured.

"i said i liked you bitch." he said that turned my blank expression into a shocked one.

"excuse me?" he laughed loudly and apologized saying it was a joke.

"yah! i said i was sorry" he said after i ignored him.

"are you serious? how could you like me?" i asked and he smiled at me, "nope nope, not believing you." i said crossed arms and continuously shaking my head.

"i am serious." he said, "but if you need more time to think about it, it's okay. i'm gonna prove to you that my feelings are true."

"hm, i'll think about it." i said and looked outside the ferris wheel, "ugh when is this ride ending!?" i complained and he laughed.

"impatient cutie." he said almost a whisper but i think he did it on purpose so that i can hear him.

the ride was done and we went on other rides and he safely sent me home. my mom thanked him and we bid our goodbyes.

i told my mom about yeonjun's confession and she was like "oh really honey? accept his feelings! he's a good boy."

"uh mom? how could you say that? don't you care about how i will feel? and besides, we barely even know him mom." i said while sipping water.

"oh come on seyoung. life is too short too be choosy. but fine, it's your decision." she said as she continued mopping the floor, "so what did you say after his confession?"

"i told him to give me time and he said that okay he'll wait and something like proving that he really likes me or something." i said

"see, honey? he's really into you. you should accept him already, baby. the sooner, the better. you're getting older already." she said while i put my glass down.

"mom? i'm still 16. i'm not that old." i said and she just laughed, "mom, i'll go to my room now, goodnight i love you." i said and hugged her then going to my room.

i went to the bathroom and bathed then changed into my pyjamas. brushed my teeth and then went to my bed, arranging it since it was a mess. after, i lied down, staring at the ceiling.

i like you too yeonjun, but i'm scared for the future. what if you'll hurt me? i don't want that cause my heart can't handle it. i'll test you for 7 days, if you give up, then you're definitely not the one. but if you survive, then hello boyfie. i thought then fell asleep.

end of chapter 26

a/n: finally, i updated after how many centuries (kidding xD) anyway, i was motivated to do this since yeontteomeokieee wanted me to update and here it is! so i hope you liked it staaaarssss >_<