chapter 4

seyoung's pov

i fell down from the sudden thing that i had bumped into. i looked up and saw a tree.

WTF???

explains why my head hurt a lot. gosh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nice one gingerbread woman" hyunmin laughed hard as she clutched her stomach.

"what the hell, hyunmin? you should be helping me instead of laughing at me!!" i said to her as i rubbed my head while standing up.

"for your information gingerbread woman, this is what a good friend should do, stupid." she laughed.

"ha ha, what a good of a friend you are hyunmin. very good friend" i sarcastically said and clapped while she just continued on laughing.

i glared at her then walked away from her.

"hey seyoung-ah!" she followed as i walked faster.

"okay okay okay, go bump on that tree again and i'll help you t-this time" she couldn't talk properly because she was still freaking laughing! unbelievable!

"bump yourself first, i'm going home." i coldly said then disappeared immediately out of her sight.

to be honest, i didn't really wanted to go home yet. it's boring in our house. and my brother would just annoy me. so i decided to go to a coffee shop.

"happy happy morning ma'am, what would you like to have on this wonderful day?" the cashier greeted me with a very big smile. okay thumbs up for the cashier.

"um just one latte please, thank you." i said to her.

"don't you want to pair your latte with bread ma'am? we have a variety of delicious bread here like chocola—"

"no, thank you. just latte please." i cut her off. i picked up a table number then sat down a table with two chairs.

what? they don't have a table with a single chair.

"here is your latte ma'am. enjoy" the waiter bowed then left.

i always liked their latte here. it was not like other lattes in other cafés. i finished drinking my coffee then was about to stand up when my phone beeped two times.

[2 new messages received]

hyunmin♡: hey! where are you? why did you suddenly disappear? aish!

unknown number: your enrollment for lenavié international school (LIS) has been approved. all the details are in your form. thank you for enrolling in our school and have a good day!

end of chapter 4