chapter 12

Seyoung's POV

WTF just happened???????

I thought as I walked back to the mall. What the fuck Seyoung!? You humiliated yourself! He wasn't a pervert, he was a ridiculously handsome boy who played catch the ball with his brother! Aish!

"Story time! Story time! Story time!" Hyunmin and Minhee chanted while swaying their hands up and down as I was coming closer to them.

"Okay okay okay. But not here. Let's talk in the rooftop. Cause it's refreshing there." I said then we walked.

"Sooooo? Tell us what happened!!" Hyunmin insisted.

I explained everything to them. From the bathroom to everything we talked about in the police station. Including the part where we exchanged compliments!

"Woaaaaahhhh" Hyunmin.

"Jeongmal? That happened? HAHAHAHAHAHA what a humiliation." Minhee said while laughing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's thinking about you right now!!" Hyunmin teased.

"Wiiiiieeeeeee" they chanted.

"WTF are you talking about guys!? That was just a stupid encounter! That won't happen again and I will never meet him again!" I said as I took a bunch of fries then stuffed it in my mouth.

"But I wonder why was he playing in the mall not outside. Or here, in the rooftop since it has big space here." Hyunmin said out of nowhere.

"I know right?" Minhee said then Hyunmin just nodded.

Hours passed and it was already 5pm. We decided to watch a movie then eat dinner after.

"YAAAHHHH! THE MONSTER'S BEHIND YOU PABO------ UWAAAAAAA!!!!! I CAN'TTTTTT-----"

"SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Minhee was silenced by the angry crowd.

"Yah! Seo Minhee! Can you please shut the fuck up?! You're so noisy, even I am angry. I can't focus on the movie." I whispered to her.

"Aaaah, I already told you that I want to watch love story not a horror one!" she said sheepishly.

"No you didn't!" Hyunmin whispered.

"Yes I did!" she insisted.

"But we already told you before the title and you just said okayyy then let's goo!" Hyunmin said.

~FLASHBACK~

"Yah! Seo Minhee. We're watching The Promise of Forever" *a/n: guys, this is made up*

"Oh really? Okayyy then let's goo!" Minhee said

"Yep, but it's----"

"No more buts, let's go before we're late. I don't wanna be late." then she grabbed my arm and Hyunmin's.

Wow. I didn't know you were into horror movies Minhee.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Yes you did but you didn't tell me it was horror not a love story!" she said.

"I was supposed to tell you but you cut me off then dragged me and Hyunmin inside. I really thought you liked horror at the time." I said then she sighed then kept shouting screaming at the theatre

end of chapter 12