chapter 13

Seyoung's POV

When the movie ended, the whole theatre was filled with whispers like..

"Ugh, I couldn't enjoy the movie there was a girl who kept shouting"

"I know right? Why would she even watch when she's scared of horror movies"

"Ugh, attention seeker."

"I'm sure her friends were humiliated"

"Yeah. I'm sure they were."

HAHAHA they pitied us wow. Poor Minhee. Good thing they didn't know who she was because if they did, they would like say 'ugh she's beautiful but too noisy and always overreacting, what a turn off'

"Hear that Minhee? They pity us. For having a beautiful noisy friend like you---"

"Oh just shut up Seyoung. Much better than calling a stranger a pervert even though he's not" Minhee fired back.

"Shhhh, guys. Don't make it obvious that we were the noisy ones during the whole movie time." Hyunmin said.

"Yeah alright fine." I said then went to the food stores located in the ground floor.

We ate, talked about random things then went outside the mall.

"So, see you next time girls. Let's just text each other, aight?" Minhee said, "Thanks for the day, I enjoyed spending time with you guys. Take care, okay? Both of you! I love you so much! I'll be off now, bye!!" then she walked away.

"Let's go together to the bus stop Seyoung?" Hyunmin told me.

"No thank you. I texted my mom, she'll pick me up since she was from the city." I said.

"Ah jinjja? So? I'll be going now, take care!" she said.

"Yeah, take care too. Jalga Hyunmin-ah" I said then she walked away while still waving her hand at me.

I chuckled then went to the near bench that was located outside the mall door.

_________________________________________
》¡《 ¡《 74% 9:38 PM

peepsidope. started following you.

heyitzme_jana started following you.

nanaxzcs liked your post.

kimsehoon2 started following you.
_________________________________________

I smiled while staring at my instagram notifications.

*TOOT TOOT TOOT*

I looked up when I heard that familiar horn. I closed my phone slid it in my pocket then went to the car.

"Annyeong eomma." I said as I entered the car.

"Hmm. So? Are your supplies complete," she asked.

"Ye." I said as I slowly closed my eyes to rest it.

The following words I heard were mumbles not knowing I fell asleep.

end of chapter 13