chapter 6

Seyoung's POV

"YAH! Seo Minhee! Can we please go now to the department store!? It's so boring here, you're the only one who's enjoying!" I told Minhee.

Me, Hyunmin and Minhee are at the mall right now because we're gonna buy school supplies and also to bond together. We came a bit early cause when we buy 2 days before school starts, it would be very busy.

"Quiet down Seyoung. You're disturbing other customers." Minhee replied to me.

"Aish! Me and Hyunmin are your slaves now huh?! You let us carry your basket while you're there busy finding make up!?!" I told her loudly.

"Shhhh!" I don't freaking know who the fxck said that. Aish, so annoying!

*PAAKKK*

I dropped the basket I was holding and as expected, everyone in the room was looking at me.

"WTF Seyoung!?" Hyunmin said as she bowed then spoke to everyone looking at us, " Joesonghamnida.. Joesonghamnida.. Joesonghaeyo.."

"Look what you've done HAHA" Minhee smiled then picked up the basket, "okay fine, let's go before you destroy the whole store." she chuckled then went to the cashier.

"Yah! Where are you going?" Minhee said to me.

"Stairs" I replied shortly.

"Why? Just use the escalators, it'll be less tiring." she said.

"Nah, I want to exercise." I said then walked straight to the stairs.

"Pabo, wait for me!" Hyunmin shouted. Me and Minhee exchanged smirks then immediately ran faster as we looked at Hyunmin who is running really slow.

She isn't really into running or any sports. She's very lazy. HAHAHA.

end of chapter 6