chapter 16

Yeonjun's POV

From afar, I saw eomma and Yoojin talking.

"Eomma jebal.." Yoojin pleaded.

"Yoojin-ah..you should know how to save okay? Even though we're this wealthy, doesn't mean you should go around spending money, even though it's not needed." Mom said.

"Ah eomma.. It's just a ball. Just a little ball, please.."

"What if we run out of money Yoojin? What are you gonna do? What are we gonna do?" Mom asked as he held Yoojin's shoulders.

"Is that even possible? Look at this eomma. We own this," Yoojin pointed at the entire mall, "the second best mall in Korea and we also have some branches outside the country. How are we going to go bankrupt?"

WTF Yoojin??????????

"Aish.. Just this once okay? I'll be nice since you're so hard-headed," Mom said as she got her wallet from her Gucci bag (a/n: i'm sorry, i had to 😂)

"Here is W50,000. Buy whatever you want to buy but if you spend all of that this day. I won't be giving you any next time since that is a large amount of money. You should learn how to save Yoojin. Let's go." Mom grabbed his arm and dragged him.

"Oh Yeonjun, where have you been?" Mom asked as soon as she saw me.

"I just went to the coffee shop, mom." I said and she nodded, "Um, eomma?"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask permission?"

"To?"

"It's my friend's birthday later and he invited me. I already asked appa and he says I need your approval." I said.

"Well, okay. Since it's summer, you should enjoy. Especially when this is your last year in high school. Just always take care Yeonjun, okay?" mom said then Yoojin and mom went to the office.

Night came and my family and I are in our house. I was getting ready for the party Beomgyu's throwing.

"Eomma, appa I'll go now." I shouted.

"Okay Yeonjun. Remember, come back before 2AM okay!?" Mom said.

"Ye eomma, jalgayo!" I said then closed the front door and went straight to my car. I checked the time and it was still 6:26PM. Yes, I'm not late. Party's starting in 7PM.

I was about to start my car when my phone beeped.

_________________________________________

csoobin: yah! so? did they allow you?

me: uh huh and i'm on my way over there right now.

csoobin: oh good. okay, see u.
_________________________________________

I didn't bother to reply to him and drove my car.

end of chapter 16