chapter 25

Seyoung's POV

"please don't get this and just relax ." the boy said to us while helping us with the belts of the roller coaster. uh duh?! which crazy person would get a belt from a ride? unless if they want to die but this guy is so clueless!

fuck. tell me this isn't happening. "yeonjun, i swear.. i will really curse you and haunt you.. yeonjun i'm still so young i don't wanna die early.." i whispered but i knew he heard it since i saw in the corner of my eyes he smiled.

"do you trust me?" he asked and i looked at him. his stares was soul melting shit. but i tried to fight my uncomfortableness and stared back at his eyes.

"i don't.." i said and he smirked.

"then, why did you go with me here in the first place when you could've just declined politely to me..?" he said and i thought.

"oh yea--" i stopped talking when the coaster slowly moved. FUCCCKKK. IM SO DONE WITH MY LIFE.

●●●

"now tell me, did you die?" yeonjun asked me as we walked out of the coaster place.

"fine fine you win. okay, the ride was amazing.." i whispered the last phrase and he laughed in victory.

"see? i told you.." he said and i smiled.

"thank you." i said and he smiled widely making him smile back, "i'm hungry. let's eat." i said while rubbing my tummy and he just chuckled and followed me.

Yeonjun's POV

"seyoung, do you wanna ride the ferris wheel?" i asked her.

"huh? oh sure.." she said and we headed there.

"is it only the two of you, ma'am, sir?" the lady who is in charge of the ferris wheel asked us and i nodded, scared of what seyoung might do since she's looking at the lady in a bad way, specifically >:( like that

"hey, what's wrong with you?" i asked her since she put on a resting bitch face. like a blank face but it shows a sassy bitchy face.. and i like it.

"the lady was so annoying.." she said

"why?"

"she asked if it was only the two of us even though she can clearly see that it was only the two of us.." she said and crossed her arms while entering the ferris wheel and sitting down.

"don't mind her. she's just jealous that you're with a handsome guy like me.." i said and she rolled her eyes and looked outside the window while the ferris wheel began moving.

i think it's time..

"seyoung.." i spoke and she looked at me.

"i think.. i like you.." i finally did it..

end of chapter 25