chapter 3

seyoung's pov

"well if you say so, now where will we go seyoung!?" she said excitedly.

"hmm? i'm going home." i replied to her which turned her excited face into a frown. i chuckled at her reaction.

"what!? what the heck did you just say?! you're going home?! it's still 8AM in the morning and you're going home already?!"

"yeah, what's so wrong about that?"

"what's so wrong--- WHAT THE HELL SEYOUNG!?"

"why do you and minhee have a habit of shouting!? i have ears you know! i can hear you clearly, you don't need to shout aigo!"

"seyoung seyoung seyoung" she said as she shook her head, "you're still 16 but you think as if you're a 26 year old adult. why don't you live your life?"

"what are you talking about? i am living my life to the fullest" i asked confused.

"what? you? living life to the fullest? oh come on seyoung. what i mean is have fun. like partying with friends or hanging out to different places with friends. and also, having a boyfriend." she smirked as she enhanced the last sentence.

"tsh, says the one who doesn't have one" i smirked back at her and chuckled lightly as her smirking face turned into a frown.

"aww, seyoung. you hurt my feelings. you are a bad friend" she said as she looked down and pretended to sob by holding her right hand near her chest.

"tsh, whatever lee hyunmin. i'll go first, see ya!" i said as i patted her back then ran towards the bus stop.

"hey! han seyoung!! wait for me!" i looked back at her while running and she was chasing after me!

"HAHAHA you can't catch me i'm the gingerbread woman!!" i made face to her then ran faster.

*boomp*

end of chapter 3