chapter 10

Yeonjun's POV

I searched for the ball and it wasn't there. I looked at the sink and the pails but no sign of a ball was found. I decided to check every cubicle. I looked at the first four on the left but there was none. I looked on the last four on the left but there was still no ball.

I looked at the first four on the right but there was still no ball found. I looked at the 5th cubicle on the right since I saw something red. I thought it was the ball since it was color red.

I immediately pushed it and..

"AAARGH" a lady!

Fuck. I was sure embarrassment was present in my face. Aaaaaiiiissshhhh!!!! I hate thisss!!!

"O-oh. I d-didn't k-know----"

"Didn't know?! Oh come on! This is a lady's restroom for Christ's sake!" she screamed.

"I r-really didn't k-know, m-miss." I said and she just crossed her arms then looked at me from head to toe.

"What a waste. You're handsome but a pervert." she rolled her eyes then grabbed my collar and pulled me?!

"Wait, what are you doing?" I asked her calmly while still being pulled!

"We're going to the police station, where else?" she said then grabbed her phone and dialed someone.

"Hey Minhee, can you and Hyunmin wait here in the mall for just a second?... err, I need to go to the police station first.... yeah, uh huh... eeehh, i'll explain it later... okay... okay bye..." it seems like she was talking on the phone. After that she stared at me.

"What?" I spoke.

"Nothing.. okay let's just walk since the police station is just nearby.." she said as she pulled me.

Wait.. WTF Yeonjun!? You did nothing! You didn't know! Why are you letting her pull you just like that?!

I jiggled my body and freed myself from her weak grip. She gave me a what the fuck are you doing look. I cleared my throat, "Okay. I'll come with you to the police station. But don't pull me. I know how to walk and I know the way." I said confidently.

She just shrugged then, "eh okay. If you say so." then walked.

end of chapter 10