chapter 19

Seyoung's POV

"What took you so long, Hyuna?" I smiled at her as she walked towards me.

"There were too many guests to be busy with Haha" she laughed and I laughed even though it wasn't funny. To make it less awkward.

"So let's go? I'll introduce you to Beomgyu." she said and I nodded.

When we got inside, the house was huge. You can't tell it's very big from the outside, but if you get inside, it's gigantic dude. Seriously.

"So this is the house of Beomgyu, my cousin" hyuna spoke

"Wait, he's your cousin?!" I said obviously shocked.

She laughed, "haha, yeah. His mother and my father are siblings."

"Oh, okay."

"Oh hey, Beomgyu. There you are." she said to someone. I looked at him and holy cow. I saw the guy from the mall right beside him and two other guys that weren't familiar to me.

"You!?" we both said at the same time. Confused faces were evident on Beomgyu and Hyuna.

"You know each other?" Beomgyu asked.

"Well yeah. She blam--" I cut the guy from the mall off.

"Ah, it's a long story." I grinned and Beomgyu turned to me.

"Oh, is it really?" he smirked.

"Yeah yeah.. Hehe.." I said.

"Okay then! This is Yeonjun," Beomgyu pointed towards the guy at the mall, "this is Soobin, and this is Huening Kai. They are my friends"

"U-um. hi. I'm Seyoung, Han Seyoung." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Seyoung." Beomgyu and his friends said.

"You're from Class A right?" Soobin asked.

"Yes." I said and he nodded.

"Seyoung!" I turned around and saw Minhee and Hyunmin running towards me.

"Who are they?" Beomgyu asked me.

"O-oh. They are my friends, also from Class A. This is Lee Hyunmin and this is Kang Minhee." I said and Beomgyu smiled. I noticed he was looking at Hyunmin.

"Hi!" Hyunmin said.

"So who's the party thrower?" Minhee asked while flipping her hair. oh shit.

"Me." Beomgyu said as he turned his attention from Hyunmin to Minhee.

end of chapter 19