Chapter 1

Thanks for reading my new story. For the story I'm imagining that Peter is Tom Holland's version and the only difference is that one of the character uses the same suit that Spider-Gwen uses in the multiverse because I think that it's cool. 

~~~~~

Peter walked onto the bus looking around for an empty seat. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he made his way over to it before flopping down in the chair. He put his earbuds in his ears before playing his favourite songs.

He sighed. Another boring day at school. He pulled out his timetable too see what his first lesson was. History. Great. And it was a double period. He sighed again sinking further into his seat. Could this day get any worse?

Finally the bus arrived at school and he headed off into the building. He walked to his locker and was reaching in to grab his history book when.

**wham** he felt someone hit him on the back of the head.

"Sup Penis Parker" The guy said.

Peter groaned. Really Flash? Now?

"Hey Penis, I'm talking to you. Have some respect and look at me when I speaking." Flash growled through gritted teeth.

Peter turned around to face him only to get a fist to the face. He clutched his jaw in pain as he was knocked backwards against the lockers.

"I'll see you around Penis" he laughed before swaggering off.

Groaning in pain Peter reopened his locker taking it his history book. His day was going so well.

As he turned back around he saw a girl around his age walking towards him. He sighed not wanting to have to deal with anyone else this morning but he didn't want to be rude and waited for the girl to approach.

"Hi" the girl smiled "You're Peter right? Peter Parker?"

"That's me." He replied bitterly wishing he could be anywhere but here right now.

"So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out sometime like after school" was she asking him on a date?

"Umm sorry I have an internship after school with Stark Industries" he replied blushing a little.

"Maybe at lunch then. Can I sit with you?"

"I mean sure I guess. My best friend Sam will be there too" what did she want?

"Ok great. I'll see you then" she smiled before waving and turning to leave.

"Hey wait!" Peter called. "I don't think I caught your name" She turned around. "It's Kenzie. Kenzie Smith" and with that she turned and walked off leaving Peter too think about who this girl was and why she was talking to him.

~~~~~

I'm actually from Britain so I'm not 100% sure on how the American schooling system works. Sorry if I get anything wrong.

Thanks for reading part 1 of my new story. I hope you enjoyed.