Chapter 23

"Hey Peter, I know you don't know who I am, I just" Tony chocked out a laugh "I miss you and I love you" Tony kissed the top of Peter's head before leaving the room sighing

~~~~~

Peter blinked as a bright light shone down on him. He lifted his hand to his eyes to shield them from the light. 

Wait-

He could move his arms and legs again. The restraints had been removed. I guess they deemed him not to be a threat anymore. 

He heard a door open and suddenly the light dimmed. He let his eyes adjust to the dark before looking at the figure who had entered. He felt his body tense up as they approached the bed cautiously. 

He felt himself relax as he recognized the doctor from earlier. What was his name? Stephan? Yeah that was it. 

"Hey Peter, how are you feeling?" The doctor asked kindly. Peter sat up straight (HAH Peter you can't do that you bi boy) 

"I feel better then I did with the restraints on." Peter replied tiredly.

"Yes, sorry about that. You were thrashing a lot. We had to calm you down." Stephen replied guiltily.

"Hey I get it. I was being a problem. You're not going to hurt me are you?" Peter asked still slightly nervous.

"Hey, hey Peter look at me. You're safe now. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you now. Now how about we try to work on that memory of yours?" 

Peter nodded. He hated this feeling of not knowing who anyone was or where he was.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Stephen asked kindly. 

"I- I - remember waking up in a dark room. There- there was this man- he, he would hurt me. Cut me, make me write on the walls in my own blood. An- and he'd burn me. He'd rape me. I was his puppet. He could do whatever he wanted and I couldn't even fight back." 

Peter was sobbing and this point and Stephen carefully wrapped his arms around the weeping boy. Peter was just a kid. How could anyone do this to him? He was just a kid. Stephen was fuming. 

"Mister, sorry I mean Doctor Strange, why- why don't I remember anything before that incident?" Peter was having trouble breathing now through his tears and sobbing.

"You've been through a lot. Way to much for anyone to handle let alone a teenager. The trauma will have made you forget a lot of what happened. (I don't know if this can happen deal with it) But hey Peter you've got people here who care about you. Who love you, so so much."

"ca- can I talk to any of them?" The boy asked timidly. Stephen smiled sympathetically at him.

"Of course you can. I'll arrange that for you tomorrow okay" Now try to get some rest.

~~~~~

Trigger warning: Peter's dream, will contain mentions of his torture but no actual blood or cutting.

"Hello Peter, let's play a game" The man approached me holding a knife in his hand. I felt my breathing quicken and my heart beat accelerate. 

"Don't be scared Peter. I won't hurt you. Well that's a lie but I'll let you live." The man unstrapped me from my chair. 

"Now Peter run! RUn! RUN!" I quickly stood up and dashed towards the door before slamming into it tugging desperately at the door handle. Tears began to run down my face as furiously pulled at the handle. I turned around to see the man walking towards me a sick grin plastered on his face.

Peter screamed as the man stabbed forwards with the knife.

Your good now

"Peter! Peter! Hey it's okay it's okay, he can't hurt you here, he can't hurt you anymore" Stephen whispered cradling the crying boy. "You're safe now. You're safe"

~~~~~

Do you think he'll get his memories back?