Chapter 4

Just came out to my best friend. it literally couldnt have gone worse. thats why this one is shorter sorry. Next one will be longer I promise.

~~~~~

Peter sighed in exasperation. Only one more period left to go. He let his head drop into his arms thinking he could get some rest before

Physics started.

"hey Peter!" Well that plans ruined. He sighed lifting his head up and spotting a way to happy Kenzie with a just as fed up looking Sam behind her.

"Hi Kenzie, Sam." He replied wishing someone would just shoot him in the head.

"Guess what!" Kenzie said almost bouncing with excitement. "I got detention"

Peter stared at her. Was he supposed to be impressed or what.

Sam snorted with laughter behind her. Before walking past Kenzie and taking he seat to Peter's right. She leaned over to Peter and whispered something in his ear. Peter giggled at the comment before quickly facing the front as the teacher had just walked in.

"Kenzie sit down please" The teacher kindly asked before snapping her fingers and pointing at the seat right infront of her desk. Kenzie tried to ignore that part and went to sit next to Peter.

"Kenzie, Kenzie, Kenzie. You really think That was going to work? Now be a dear and sit in your chair"

She sighed before walking over to the chair and flopping into it. She cast a wistful glance in Peter's direction before turning back towards the teacher.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 4. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry this one was shorter.