Chapter 11

"Hey Penis." Flash called out. "Who's gonna protect you when scarface isn't around?" He jeered. Flash advanced towards Peter. "I am" A voice called from behind him. Peter spun around to see Kenzie smiling encouragingly at him.

"Oooooo Penis got himself a girlfriend" Flash taunted.

"Hey Eugene!" Kenzie called out to the bully. Flashes face turned red with anger and his fists clenched. "Kindly fuck off" Kenzie said smirking.

Flash growled before walking past Peter making sure to barge into him as he walked past. Peter watched as Flash left then turned back to where Kenzie had been standing. She wasn't there. "Whe-" Peter started to say before spotting the blond on the other side of the corridor.

"Kenzie wait up." He called chasing after her. The girl suddenly spun around stopping. "What do you want" She asked in a tired tone.

"I wanted to apologise for my behaviour earlier and also to thank you for the help back there." Her expression softened "Its fine I've put that behind me and realised I probably just caught you at a bad time and your welcome."

"Let me make it up to you" Peter said.

"No it's fine you don't need to" Kenzie replied sweetly.

"But I want to" Peter insisted. "You still up to meet up after school?"

Kenzie smiled "Of course"

"Great let me just text Sam and tell her he plan"

Kenzie's face soured. 'Why does he have to invite Sam to everything.' "Hey Peter I don't think we need to invite Sam"

"Why not" Peter asked confused

"I spoke to her earlier, she told me to stop getting in the way of you and her friendship and that I should go fuck myself since no one likes me." Kenzie lied letting tears brim in her eyes to add to the effect.

"Really?" Peter was shocked. That didn't sound like Sam at all. "I don't think Sam would do something like that."

"I think she's jealous," Kenzie said touching Peter's arm.

"Umm Kenzie what are you doing? Kenzie? Kenzie stop it!" He yelled pushing her off him a little too hard. Kenzie went flying onto the floor her head hitting a locker. Peter looked down at his hands his eyes widening then back at Kenzie where a crowd was now gathering. He gulped before sprinting out of the school doors.

He didn't know where he was going he just ran. He had to get away from the school and think.

Eventually he came to a stop panting heavily. He looked around. He was in a park. No one was around. He sighed sitting down on a bench nearby. He looked at his watch. 2:30. He couldn't go home yet, Mr Stark would be suspicious. He sighed heavily. Why couldn't he have just remained calm. He should have run. The consequences would be a lot worse now that he had run. If he had stayed at the school he could have spoken to the principal about what had happened but now he would look so much guiltier now that he had run. He sighed again and laid down on the bench.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 11. I hope you enjoyed <3