Chapter 6

Two updates in 1 day POG.
As promised this one is longer: 728 words

~~~~~

The two rushed off to a private place. From there they both changed into their spidey suits with Peter becoming Spider-Man and Sam becoming Spider-Gwen. The two high fives before rushing out of the tower and swinging onto a rooftop.

They both scanned their surroundings looking for crime.

"Bank robbery on (insert road in Queens)" Peter said and the two swung over to that street. A group of men wearing avengers masks were inside.

"I'll confront them and you sneak in" Peter said. Sam nodded.

Peter climbed into the bank through a broken window and lent against the door frame

"Sup guys, you forget your PIN number?"

The robbers turned to look at him.

"Woahhhh. Your the avengers!" He said pointing at them.

Suddenly a few of them brought out some guns.

"What are you guys doing here?" Peter asked as he shot webs at the guys sending them to the floor.

"Thor, Hulk" He said shooting webs at them. "Good to finally meet you guys" he said as he sent one flying into the wall. "Thought you'd be more handsome in person" he added hanging upside down.

"Iron Man!" The kid exclaimed "what are you doing robbing a bank? You're a billionaire" he grabbed the mans arm and swung him knocking him into the man behind him.

Suddenly the man wearing a hulk mask brought out a really high tech gun. He shot at spidey and missed making a huge hole in the side of the building.

Just as he was about o shoot again. Spider-Gwen grabbed the gun from his hands. She swung backwards and out of the building. Meanwhile spidey was tying up the guys he had knocked out. When all of them were tied up Peter called the police and the two teens left the area and swung towards a tall building nearby and climbed on top.

The two sat in a comfortable silence as they watched the cops, fire engines and ambulances drive towards the bank. Suddenly a figure jumped out behind them. "Hey guys" the stranger said as he made his way to the rod edge and sat down next to Peter.

"Who are you?" Peter asked as he shot a web at the guys hands stopping him from using the katanas on his back.

"Chill out Petey, it's just me" Peter still kept a steely glare on the guy who he now knew was Wade.

"How do you know who I am Wade?" He asked

Sam rising to her feet behind him. "Wait Wade?" Sam said "woah dude why you wearing that onesie thing that looks like a rip off of spidey's suit?"

"Good to see you Sam" Wade said pulling her into a hug. Peter looked between the two confusions and shock on his face. The two had started to discuss random things and were making small talk when Sam noticed that Peter was still there.

"Oh Peter, this is Wade. He's my cousin." Sam stated calmly.

"Oh me and Petey have already met." Wade replies winking at Peter. Peter felt his face flush underneath his mask.

"Umm yeah so hi Wade I guess" Peter said rubbing his neck nervously.

"Aww Petey don't be shy" Wade said pulling him closer to him. Peter clearly uncomfortable shuffled a bit awkwardly.

Sam was on the floor wheezing tears pricking at her eyes. "Okay Wade." She gasped out. "Leave the poor boy alone" she struggled to stand.

"I'll see you around Petey" he winked again before turning and running off into the night.

Well that was weird peter thought to himself.

"We better get back now. Mr Stark will be worried" peter muttered still flustered about the interaction with Wade minutes earlier.

"Peter when are you going to stop calling him Mr Stark and start calling him dad?" Sam asked. "It's blatantly obvious that that's what you see him as." She finished.

"I don't know. It just doesn't seem right." Peter murmured. He wanted to die right at that moment.

"Oh come on Peter, might as well head back." Sam said pulling him to the edge of the building before jumping off and swinging int he direction of the tower.

"Wait up!" He yelled swinging behind her.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 6. I hope you enjoyed.