Chapter 10

"So Sam why were you crying last night?" Peter asked casually. Sam's eyes widened. "You heard that?" She asked rubbing her neck in embarrassment. "Yup" he replied casually.

"O- Oh, umm" Sam muttered "It's just that I was thinking about how selfish I have been. When my parents kicked me out for my sexuality. I didn't know what I was going to do, and then you brought me back to the tower and Mr Stark let me live with you guys. I just feel so selfish and stupid because despite everything he's done for me, when he just wanted to keep up safe because we had fucked up I still got upset and mad at him."

"Wow. I Don't know what to say" Peter replies quietly. "Don't say anything" she muttered resting her head on his shoulder. "Okay" was all he said placing his head on top of hers.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted the silence. "Hey guys!"

'Oh god not Kenzie' Peter thought.

"How are you guys?" She continued seemingly oblivious to their obvious annoyance. "Do I was thinking that maybe we could hang out sometime together. I know you two are busy as you both have the Stark Internship but maybe sometime that you're not busy."

"Kenzie" Sam said. "Kindly Fuck off" Peter finished. A hurt look appeared on Kenzie's face. The girl looked from Peter's face to Sam's before running off.

Sam sighed. "I wasn't going to say that"

"You weren't?" Peter asked

"No I was going to tell her that we didn't really want to speak much right now." Sam said shaking her head

"Oh well she's gone now." Peter replied

"I kinda feel guilty though." Sam muttered "I mean she can be really annoying but I think we should give her a chance. I kinda like her in a weird way." Peter raised an eyebrow at her "does someone have a crush?"

"WHAT?!? NO!" Sam yelled defiantly.

"Mmhmm Okay then."

Peter said chuckling. Sam hit him gently. "Fuck off. She clearly likes you anyways"

"What?!? No she doesn't"

Sam chuckled although deep down she felt both hurt and upset but didn't really know why.

*later in the day*

"Hey Kenzie!" Sam said spotting the girl and chasing after her "Kenzie wait up!" The other girl suddenly spun around stopping. "What do YOU want" She asked in a tone dripping with venom.

"I wanted to apologise for me and Peter's behaviour earlier." Sam began

"Forget it, I don't want to hear it." She snapped back. Before continuing in the direction she had been walking.

Sam was about to call out again but suddenly a taller boy stood in front of her. "Hey I don't know who you are or what you want from my sister but I advice you leave her alone"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset her." Sam replied standing her ground

"Well you clearly have. Goodbye" he gave her a fake smile and wave.

"Can you at least tell her that I said sorry?" Sam asked pleadingly.

The boy narrowed his eyes at her. She stared back at him determinedly. "Fine." Was all he said before walking off.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 10. I hope you enjoyed.