Chapter 13

Stephen's POV

As Stephen stepped through his portal back to the tower he saw that he was the first one back. Tony was sitting on the couch in a state of shock. I approached him cautiously so as not to startle him. "Tony?" I asked quietly.

Tony stared up at me tears in his eyes and a smile playing on his lips. I knew that look. It was the look of pure happiness. It's the look he wore the first time I had said I loved him. It's the look he wore on our wedding day. It's the look that fills me with joy every time I see it. The look that brought a smile to my lips.

I sat down next to him putting my arms around him. "What happened?" I asked softly. He buried his face in my shirt. "Peter called me dad" he murmured his voice being muffled in my shirt. His happiness was evident in his voice. I smiled down at the shorter man in my arms. Tony had always wanted to have kids but was so scared that it would be a bad idea to adopt children whilst in their line of work. They had felt it to dangerous, so when Peter moved in Stephen had always known that he would be not only a great addition to the team but also an amazing person for Tony to have around. I held him close to me and we sat in silence for another 5 minutes.

No one's POV

The voice of two teens entering the room whilst chatting animatedly. The two's voices died down when they saw the two cuddling on the couch. "Get a room!" Wade shouted whilst laughing. Peter giggled. "We'll be in my room if you need us! Tell Sam where we are when she gets back." As if on cue Sam burst through the doors.

She ran towards Peter shoving him in the chest. "Ow! what the hell Sam!"

"Language" Steve's voice called from behind them stepping out of the elevator with Bucky.

Sam completely ignored him pushing Peter again. "Don't you what the hell me! Don't you dare! You disappeared from school in the middle day with no warning or explanation! You better have had a good reason! You scared the shit outa me!" She fumed. You could practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

The room was deafly silent as they watched the drama unfold in front of them. Clint was watching from the vents with a bucket of popcorn in his hand. He chomped noisely

Everyone looked up at him. "What?" He exclaimed using his hands to express what he was saying. Popcorn flew out of the bucket into the room. Steve shook his head sighing dramatically.

Tony finally took his head off of Stephen's chest noticing the silence in the room. "Fri?" he asked. "Yes boss?" The AI responded. "Remind me never to let Sam and Pepper meet." Everyone in the room laughed including Sam and Peter. They didn't know if it was how uncomfortably quiet the room had got or if it was at what Tony had said but they all erupted in laughter. Clint fell out of the vent Tipping the rest of his popcorn on Bucky's head who in turn chucked a pillow at him. He missed and the pillow went whizzing into Natasha's face as she stepped into the room.

Everyone went quiet watching Nat's face for a reaction. She glared at everyone suspiciously before picking up the pillow and launching it at Bucky but hitting Steve instead. Everyone started laughing again as they all began to throw pillows at each other. Stephen casually stood up in the middle of the war zone and after making a shield around him drifted out of the room to the kitchen to make dinner.

The group had split into two teams by this point. Tony had overturned a couch and him, Peter, Wade and Nat hid behind it. On the other side of the room, Steve, Bucky, Clint and Sam huddled coming up with war plans. "Charge!!!!" Clint suddenly cried out racing towards the couch and hurdling over it. He tripped and was soon being beaten with pillows from all angles. "OWww OWwWw stop it" He yelled. The group chuckled but kept hitting him anyways. "CATS CATS CATS!" He screeched out and suddenly the rest of his team ran to his aid. The group kept fighting until Stephen's voice rang out from the kitchen. "Dinner!" and suddenly all eight of them dropped their pillows and rushed to the kitchen.

~~~~~

Thank you for reading part 13. I hope you enjoyed!. <3 Enjoy the happy fluff whilst it lasts.
(you guys are going to hate me very soon)