Chapter 26

"Hey Sam, do you think I could come visit Peter some time? I want to apologies to him about everything." Kenzie asked Sam as they walked through the school halls. 

"I'm sorry Kenzie, he's not really in the mood for visitors right now" Sam replied guiltily.

"Have you and Wade visited him?" Kenzie asked, she felt really guilty for what she had done and really wanted to apologies. 

"Kenzie, I know you want to talk to him but he really can't have any visitors apart from people close to him. I wish I could tell you more but I've already told you more than I should've" 

Kenzie nodded understandingly as Sam looked at her sympathetically. Both opened their mouths to speak and then they shut them again. They didn't know what to say so they just continued to walk towards their next class.

"Can you tell him, Kenzie says sorry?" Kenzie asked quietly. Sam nodded and the two fell into a silence again. 

"Sam" Kenzie whispered. "Would you maybe... umm... Are you busy after school?" 

Sam smiled at the other girl. "Are you asking me on a date?" Kenzie immediately blushed a deep red colour looking down at her feet.

"Only you want it to be a date." She muttered shyly.

"You want to try that one from the start?" Sam chuckled.

Kenzie nodded taking a deep breath. "Sam, would you like to go out with me?" 

"I would love to" Sam replied. The two smiled at each other happily as they arrived at the chemistry classroom.

~at lunch~

"Hey bitches. Sup?" Wade said as he placed his tray down next to the girls. The two smiled at each other before facing Wade. 

"What? Did I miss something?" Wade asked looking between the two. The two just giggled eating their food. Wade sighed. 'probably just a girl thing' he thought to himself. 

Kenzie reached for Sam's hand under the table and when she felt her thumb brush against Sam she looked up at Sam. Sam didn't seem to react as she stared into space shoveling food into her mouth. 

Kenzie reached out but this time she hooked her thumb over Sam's. Sam snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Kenzie looking down at their hooked thumbs. 

Kenzie let go looking away guiltily. When she suddenly felt Sam grab her hand and interlock their fingers. Kenzie smiled at her as they continued to eat.

Suddenly Wade coughed loudly. "Am I interrupting something here?" Both girls blushed a deep scarlet. 

Wade looked between the two and suddenly he pretended to drop his fork. He ducked down to grab it before standing  quickly. "I KNEW IT!" he yelled excitedly making everyone turn to stare at him. "Look away, nothing to see here" He smiled waving at everyone. 

"Soooooo, how long has this been going on?" Wade asked the two grinning. 

"Actually only since this morning." Kenzie smiled. 

"Actually Wade, can you tell them I'll be late home today. We got a date in the coffee shop to get to." Sam smiled.

"Course, good luck" Wade replied grinning.

"Who's them?" Kenzie questioned Sam.

"Wade's parents" Sam replied smiling at her.

Wade opened  his to retort but suddenly Sam kicked him from underneath the table. "Oww what the hell Sam!" 

Sam shot him a warning glare before standing up and putting her rubbish in the bin. Just then the bell rang and the three separated to head to their classes.

~~~~~

Soooo do y'all prefer the school chapters and at the tower or just avengers like what do y'all prefer. 

Anyways wassup?